Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The prophecy Gaga made in 2011 is coming true - Gaga planned her career?

Roboboy

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

This has been posted time and time again

4d6T.gif

Spoiler

but sorry newsflash, Gaga isn't smart enough or calculated enough to work 10 years in advance :green:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ella Chalcedony

She predicted her GP rise and fall and rise again with the Paparazzi video and she refrences new songs/albums in instagram photos, lyrics, etc etc etc this bitch is so unpredictable that I believe her next album will be self titled "Lady Gaga" or something lol

voidfigure
42 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I swear some ppl in this fanbase who's saying that this a reach don't even know gaga at all ... She the lady gaga .. She's knowing for being cryptic and this is not the only prove.. Go watch the paparazzi mv/g.u.y/born this way and the mitosis of the future.  

U guys pretend to know her but u don't . Sorry 

You don't know her either: this is just a fan speculation over a tour interlude.

FATCAT
51 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I swear some ppl in this fanbase who's saying that this a reach don't even know gaga at all ... She the lady gaga .. She's knowing for being cryptic and this is not the only prove.. Go watch the paparazzi mv/g.u.y/born this way and the mitosis of the future.  

Yea, she's a psychic gila dragon compared to the rest of these pop girls. She's thinking 8-10 years in the future and is sticking to her plans no matter what. She uses indents like no one else. These fake fans don't see the correlation, but it's all causation, man.

Purr more, hiss less.

Supersonic
1 hour ago, arrtpop said:

but wasn’t the original LG5 not Joanne ? how could she have known it was gonna be joanne if that wasn’t the original plan ?

Joanne was the original LG5. The "original" LG5 is an invention by disgruntled RedOne stans that are salty about only 1 out of the 8 tracks they did together ending up on the actual album. Gaga has said multiple times that prior to the release that LG5 was about what legacy she wants to leave behind and she wanted it to be the manifestation of her core values and how she views the world.

People are out here pretending that she had like... a 2015 deadline that she scrapped last minute because evil Mark Ronson convinced her to betray electro-pop and that 8 RedOne tracks make a full album.

TheSlash
1 hour ago, LG6IsComing said:

then does it mean her next album is her last?

:gum: I'm not here for NoMoreMusicOnlyActingGa :gum: . Not that I wouldn't like her anymore, but her music was the reason I became a stan :gum:

Ew, David!

Emigrante
1 hour ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Honestly, the Paparazzi video is already happening so it wouldn’t surprise me if this one is true

Paparazzi video is happening for over 4 years at least :P "we love her again"

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

1 hour ago, Anisko said:

True! She's not that cryptic anymore but at the time she said she was very cryptic about everything.
+ I remember that during TF/M era she talked about the concept of ARTPOP and said ARTPOP with her own mouth. So she already had that in her head back then
And Gaga has a tatoo for each album, that new "Gaga" tatoo she just had could be a hint about the next album, which fits with the "Lady Gaga" part

Gaga has been obsessed her whole life with fame and as an obsessed person she probably spent a lot of time imagining eras/scenarios etc of her music career, so even if that could seem a bit much, I don't think it's the biggest reach ever.

Gagadonna

things is all her albums were intended to be something else originally (except for BTW)

The Fame Monster was intended to be a full album, maybe jungle-inspired (Animal, Out of Control, Freakshow)

ARTPOP was intended to be about the decay of the blond female celebrity (Princess Die) 

Joanne was intended to be a dark (AHS-inspired) pop record (Frankenstein?)

even C2C was supposed to feature original tracks (like Paradise) 

5 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

things is all her albums were intended to be something else originally (except for BTW)

The Fame Monster was intended to be a full album, maybe jungle-inspired (Animal, Out of Control, Freakshow)

ARTPOP was intended to be about the decay of the blond female celebrity (Princess Die) 

Joanne was intended to be a dark (AHS-inspired) pop record (Frankenstein?)

even C2C was supposed to feature original tracks (like Paradise) 

This is somewhat incorrect. Especially TFM. I'm pretty sure every track you listed was written for other artists and/or written before TFM songs. Animal was definitely never going to be a Gaga song.

Joanne was probably never going to be inspired by AHS. That's just something she was saying to turn every question about her new music into another mention of AHS during the promo tour. And wasn't Frankensteined supposed to be for ARTPOP Act 2? 

The only thing I know you're right about is ARTPOP. Who knows what she was going to title that album, but she was definitely planning the decay of the blonde pop star record. 

My name isn't Timmers

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

This has been posted time and time again

4d6T.gif

Reveal hidden contents

but sorry newsflash, Gaga isn't smart enough or calculated enough to work 10 years in advance :green:

Where is that gif from?

Archived