💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The prophecy Gaga made in 2011 is coming true - Gaga planned her career?

Roboboy

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

So based on this, LG6 would be her last album? :huntyga:

I mean, yeah it’s funny and there is maybe a VERY small possibility that it’s true but.....no

(The only thing wich confuses me is the Joanne date though, i‘ll give you that)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess
2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Joanne was the original LG5. The "original" LG5 is an invention by disgruntled RedOne stans that are salty about only 1 out of the 8 tracks they did together ending up on the actual album. Gaga has said multiple times that prior to the release that LG5 was about what legacy she wants to leave behind and she wanted it to be the manifestation of her core values and how she views the world.

People are out here pretending that she had like... a 2015 deadline that she scrapped last minute because evil Mark Ronson convinced her to betray electro-pop and that 8 RedOne tracks make a full album.

Receipts? I’ve heard way too many conflicting reports on whether the “original” LG5 is real or not and idk what to believe 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

AJRocketMan
49 minutes ago, Timmers said:

This is somewhat incorrect. Especially TFM. I'm pretty sure every track you listed was written for other artists and/or written before TFM songs. Animal was definitely never going to be a Gaga song.

Joanne was probably never going to be inspired by AHS. That's just something she was saying to turn every question about her new music into another mention of AHS during the promo tour. And wasn't Frankensteined supposed to be for ARTPOP Act 2? 

The only thing I know you're right about is ARTPOP. Who knows what she was going to title that album, but she was definitely planning the decay of the blonde pop star record. 

You’re wrong actually. For the Rodney Jerkins tracks, the only songs that they made together that were confirmed to be meant for other artists were SuperStar and Weather Girl. None of the other songs of theirs, including Animal, were confirmed to be for other artists. And Telephone was for Britney Spears but she scrapped it (you probably know that already). And Reloaded sounds like a TFM song, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was brainstorming musical ideas for her next record at the time.

As for ARTPOP, she said she started working on it right when Born This Way came out. Some of the demos from those 2011 sessions leaked and they don’t fit the “blonde celebrity” theme either. The songs are called Medusa and Rabies. Rabies might have been a prototype of Swine. She accidentally played a little bit of it on Howard Stern in 2011 and she said it was new. Then another snippet leaked a few years later.

We don’t have enough proof about the original LG5 since none of the songs ever leaked. But she worked with Nike Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder.

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

This is somewhat incorrect. Especially TFM. I'm pretty sure every track you listed was written for other artists and/or written before TFM songs. Animal was definitely never going to be a Gaga song.

Joanne was probably never going to be inspired by AHS. That's just something she was saying to turn every question about her new music into another mention of AHS during the promo tour. And wasn't Frankensteined supposed to be for ARTPOP Act 2? 

The only thing I know you're right about is ARTPOP. Who knows what she was going to title that album, but she was definitely planning the decay of the blonde pop star record. 

"That's just something she was saying to turn every question about her new music into another mention of AHS during the promo tour." How would you know? She said her next record was inspired by AHS: Hotel. And according to someone who worked with Gaga, Frankensteined is a RedOne track recorded for the original LG5. 

You must be right for TFM tho. 

While I think this is reach, I fully believe that she has always known that she will have an album Joanne titled someday, but I feel like she planned it to be later in her career than it was

ferretti
4 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

It's not really a prophecy when you are the one realizing it, is it? :huntyga:

This made me literally lol.

Also, this is some crazy reaching, but I'm here for it.

I do think going from Joanne -> Gaga is a little weird tho. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

Roboboy
5 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

this one does not make sense to me

literally how

Roboboy
1 hour ago, Vegas said:

I’m surprised no one corrected the OP, the video is from 2009, not 2011 :rip:

but was only shown in 2011 at the Monster Ball lmaooooo :ladyhaha:

Catnikko
5 hours ago, Anisko said:

I swear some ppl in this fanbase who's saying that this a reach don't even know gaga at all ... She the lady gaga .. She's knowing for being cryptic and this is not the only prove.. Go watch the paparazzi mv/g.u.y/born this way and the mitosis of the future.  

U guys pretend to know her but u don't . Sorry 

k :huh:

Actual patient

GagaUnderYou

LG6 - LADY GAGA is her final album. Bookmark me. She's qutting pop music like she mentioned before in a tweet. Her last tattoo really means that music will always be apart of her and that she is "GAGA" "CRAZY"  for the music. 

Next: More Vegas, leading into Broadway

2020 - Bradley Cooper releases The Fame Re-Up

Archived