💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Bebe Rexha “Last Hurrah”

SLAG

Featured Posts

codymonster
9 hours ago, Versace said:

You guys are so bitter lol. When no one dressed her for the grammies you guys were dousing her with love and support on that thread. When she expressed how under appreciated she felt by the industry you guys started calling her an entitled bitch and they say sexism doesn't exist in 2019 loool. But if it were a guy, obviously we would have called them a deserving boss, per the usual and the gays get all emotional when hate is sent their way. For a minority you sure can be bitches. Don't @ me telling me it's the way she expressed things, she's human she shouldn't express everything perfectly, did she hurt anyone? so stfu. This cancelled culture is honestly so toxic, you guys acting like you are angels when some of you guys are probably the biggest brats on planet Earth. Btw I'm not just addressing the two distasteful comments but the general hate she's been getting on this site for the last 3 days. I've met her in person in Dubai, literally the sweetest artist EVER. During her concerts (been to two) she kept asking us how we're doing and feeling between every song and telling us how much she loves us. She made us feel like her friends not fans, so Y'all can stay bitter this new song is EVERYTHING :staymad:

So true. It's sad how hateful and petty some of the members on here can get. They find a target and just ATTACK. This mob mentality is so unhealthy, ESPECIALLY when its towards people who haven't even done anything. You can not like someone and still be respectful. People can make mistakes and be humans without having to rip them to shreds. You can choose kindness rather than hate. 

I get that it's funny or "trendy" to be shady and hateful, but it's not a good look. And your shadiness and hate actually affects REAL people.

I like it... A little bit short but good... The hurrah part is kinda forced but I don't mind it since the rest is good...

I just hope that in the future she will change up her style a little bit...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived