Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Bebe Rexha “Last Hurrah”

SLAG

Featured Posts

messybottom

It's a bop. Stream & support her she's a little monster :kiss:

Meh. I just feel like she is never going to catch on- but the industry pushes her more than some of their biggest artists. 

Versace

You guys are so bitter lol. When no one dressed her for the grammies you guys were dousing her with love and support on that thread. When she expressed how under appreciated she felt by the industry you guys started calling her an entitled bitch and they say sexism doesn't exist in 2019 loool. But if it were a guy, obviously we would have called them a deserving boss, per the usual and the gays get all emotional when hate is sent their way. For a minority you sure can be bitches. Don't @ me telling me it's the way she expressed things, she's human she shouldn't express everything perfectly, did she hurt anyone? so stfu. This cancelled culture is honestly so toxic, you guys acting like you are angels when some of you guys are probably the biggest brats on planet Earth. Btw I'm not just addressing the two distasteful comments but the general hate she's been getting on this site for the last 3 days. I've met her in person in Dubai, literally the sweetest artist EVER. During her concerts (been to two) she kept asking us how we're doing and feeling between every song and telling us how much she loves us. She made us feel like her friends not fans, so Y'all can stay bitter this new song is EVERYTHING :staymad:

messybottom
37 minutes ago, Versace said:

You guys are so bitter lol. When no one dressed her for the grammies you guys were dousing her with love and support on that thread. When she expressed how under appreciated she felt by the industry you guys started calling her an entitled bitch and they say sexism doesn't exist in 2019 loool. But if it were a guy, obviously we would have called them a deserving boss, per the usual and the gays get all emotional when hate is sent their way. For a minority you sure can be bitches. Don't @ me telling me it's the way she expressed things, she's human she shouldn't express everything perfectly, did she hurt anyone? so stfu. This cancelled culture is honestly so toxic, you guys acting like you are angels when some of you guys are probably the biggest brats on planet Earth. Btw I'm not just addressing the two distasteful comments but the general hate she's been getting on this site for the last 3 days. I've met her in person in Dubai, literally the sweetest artist EVER. During her concerts (been to two) she kept asking us how we're doing and feeling between every song and telling us how much she loves us. She made us feel like her friends not fans, so Y'all can stay bitter this new song is EVERYTHING :staymad:

Someone said it. Thank you. The gays switch quicker than Gaga did from AP to C2C :lmao:

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, Versace said:

This cancelled culture is honestly so toxic, you guys acting like you are angels when some of you guys are probably the biggest brats on planet Earth.

:tea:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

1 hour ago, Versace said:

This. 

misunderstood
8 hours ago, Versace said:

This is such tea but I screamed at the same time

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Glamourpuss

It's actually not a bad song and I'm very hard to please. I think those with the harsh comments just don't like her and don't want her to succeed. I've heard worse songs from Ariana tbh . 

Archived