💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga gets 2 new tattoos

Jenina

Featured Posts

She’s about to get another 2 million likes pic. Monsters with lack of taste being clocked. The GP has spoken. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle

A little throwback to that godawful back tattoo after Grammys 2017 that turned out to be fake. Thankfully this one is amazing :heart:

Teal Ambition

I attempted to recreate her tattoo, and this is exactly what I want on my arm :cryga: I've had the idea for the lyrics but now it feels complete with the music notes

Spoiler

tattoo-idea.png

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

tomsches
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I attempted to recreate her tattoo, and this is exactly what I want on my arm :cryga: I've had the idea for the lyrics but now it feels complete with the music notes

DzZHTWJUUAANYX5.png

What does the lack of a 5th line mean to you personally? 

DzZHTWJUUAANYX5.png

Just a little thought, what If you separate the two lines and put the Gaga in the middle? 

Like: 

find your freedom

” G a G a “

in the music

Either way, looks amazing. :hug:

11 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I love that it's single needle. It will be pretty subtle and delicate after it heals. It's interesting she's not sticking to one artist or one style of tattooing like people who have a lot of tattoos often do. 

The G-A-G-A is so cute, never thought of it before, so simple!

Didn't believe the break-up rumors but for some reason this tattoo makes me feel it might be true. She has that rebellious attitude she usually has when she's single.

Amen

derpmonster
24 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Why would a musician/singer/songwriter get the tattoo wrong? Has she really made a mistake? :omg:

Unfortunately I think so

Well some nonstandard writing has extra or fewer lines but this is just not a good look for a musician like her :/

But it's not the worst

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Just a little thought, what If you separate the two lines and put the Gaga in the middle? 

Like: 

find your freedom

” G a G a “

in the music

Either way, looks amazing. :hug:

I like this idea a lot too! :kara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Glamourpuss
11 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I love that it's single needle. It will be pretty subtle and delicate after it heals. It's interesting she's not sticking to one artist or one style of tattooing like people who have a lot of tattoos often do. 

The G-A-G-A is so cute, never thought of it before, so simple!

Didn't believe the break-up rumors but for some reason this tattoo makes me feel it might be true. She has that rebellious attitude she usually has when she's single.

Especially when you consider that it's Valentine's Day and this is how she's celebrating it - joint tattoos with Bobby and no gushy post from Christian. But she seems happy right now and that's the main thing. You're right about the rebellious spirit. I love seeing that side of her. :flutter:

Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

A little throwback to that godawful back tattoo after Grammys 2017 that turned out to be fake. Thankfully this one is amazing :heart:

I never saw that. what was it?

Nvm, I googled it. I remember that moth now. Thank god it was fake. 

geusst1235

DzZJ8tLVYAAnXy6.jpg

LMAO

Oh my god she actually read comments lol hopefully no one says something rude.

2School4Cool

I love them! The music note one is so simple and creative and I love it. I didn’t even realize the notes are G A G A. I love them both.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived