💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammy performance on Gaga's Youtube

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, SluttyHaus said:

sis, that Netflix special is f***ing amazing!! I wanted to go to that tour so bad but those tickets were just too expensive for me at the moment. The production, set design, costumes, pyrotechnics, fireworks, lights, EVERYTHING UGH. I'm 100% going to her next tour. Rep deserved best pop vocal album. That record is a masterpiece. Delicate, getaway car, I did something bad, and don't blame me are the best songs of her career. I said what I said. :giveup:

I couldn't agree more. What a WORK !!! Like, seriously. her and her team they gave everything they could. I'm still wigless even though I've watched it weeks ago. I don't know the prices she sold her tickets and I bet it was expensive but honestly, it was probably worth it when I see all the f*ckg work they put into that. I don't want to compare with other shows but this one remain my lifetime fav. I would KILLL to have Ariana's tour on Netflix too , I'm praying they'll do it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
messybottom
6 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I couldn't agree more. What a WORK !!! Like, seriously. her and her team they gave everything they could. I'm still wigless even though I've watched it weeks ago. I don't know the prices she sold her tickets and I bet it was expensive but honestly, it was probably worth it when I see all the f*ckg work they put into that. I don't want to compare with other shows but this one remain my lifetime fav. I would KILLL to have Ariana's tour on Netflix too , I'm praying they'll do it.

Oh, yeah, you can tell they work their asses for this show. I don't care what people say about Tay. She's one of the most hard working in the industry along with Gaga and Katy. They put so much effort into their productions.  :giveup:

ooooo sweetener tour netflix special? we stan :applause:

messybottom
8 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Blocked in my country

Y'all think her team will re-upload? I wonder why it's blocked everywhere but the US, and if that was a decision they made or not. This whole thing is messy. They better get their s*it together for oscars weekend :smh:

PlanetChromatica
17 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Well I don't blame her at all and I think this is completely okay. She still sang it without pitch correction and that's understandable. Taylor has also improved her vocals a lot (including pitch correction, and I'm even wondering if she didn't re-record some parts) for her Reputation tour on Netflix. Though I need to say that, for me, it doesn't remove any of the quality of the performance.

Reveal hidden contents

btw if yo haven't watched it yet, you HAVE to watch her Reputation stadium tour omg best show I've ever seen honestly and the movie is very very well edited 

Madonna re-recorded pretty much all the vocals for the Sticky and Sweet tour DVD and autotuned/pitch corrected all the vocals for the MDNA tour. I'm surprised Gaga has had it done, but she was straining, although I still think she sounded great.

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 minutes ago, SluttyHaus said:

Oh, yeah, you can tell they work their asses for this show. I don't care what people say about Tay. She's one of the most hard working in the industry along with Gaga and Katy. They put so much effort into their productions.  :giveup:

ooooo sweetener tour netflix special? we stan :applause:

yeah as long as she performs songs from TUN because this is the album I stan lmao, don't care about sweetener (except for NTLTC and GIAW)

messybottom
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

yeah as long as she performs songs from TUN because this is the album I stan lmao, don't care about sweetener (except for NTLTC and GIAW)

right LMAO :lmao:

she should have just scrapped the tour and called it TUN world tour. would've been more successful commercially due to it's connection with the album. Agree that the singles were the best part of sweetener. Pharrell ruined the rest of the album oops :poot:

Emigrante
23 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Madonna re-recorded pretty much all the vocals for the Sticky and Sweet tour DVD and autotuned/pitch corrected all the vocals for the MDNA tour. I'm surprised Gaga has had it done, but she was straining, although I still think she sounded great.

I think it's pretty common thing talking about tour dvds

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

messybottom
48 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

All right, I'm done waiting and made it by myself. 

the devil works hard, but little editors work harder :kiss:

GagaMyBlood95
3 hours ago, SluttyHaus said:

Y'all think her team will re-upload? I wonder why it's blocked everywhere but the US, and if that was a decision they made or not. This whole thing is messy. They better get their s*it together for oscars weekend :smh:

I don't know but it might be that the Grammy's or Warner Bros.'s copyright policy doesn't allow her to make it public for some reason :rip: 

3 hours ago, Grimpsy said:

All right, I'm done waiting and made it by myself. 

Wow, the sound is wonderful on headphones! 

Archived