Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga Tweets About Cardi

Amidana

Featured Posts

Runway
4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I just absolutely love the fact that she’s never acknowledged Nicki in 10 years but Cardi she did in under a year sksksksk

Well Nicki did say it "irked" her to be compared to Gaga :

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

My heart. :sara:

Ugh. HER MIND and HEART!:giveup:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Runway said:

That is rich coming from her honestly :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

messybottom
11 minutes ago, Amidana said:

:sara:

It's obvious they love each other. Always have and always will. I can totally see her being featured on something on LG6 phewww :legend:

Runway
Just now, Mattiee said:

It's obvious they love each other. Always have and always will. I can totally see her being featured on something on LG6 phewww :legend:

Cardi on LG6 is all i need :giveup:

DiscoHeaven23
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I just absolutely love the fact that she’s never acknowledged Nicki in 10 years but Cardi she did in under a year sksksksk

I have this really strange feeling and have had it for a while, that something went down behind the scenes between Gaga and Nicki early on.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I have this really strange feeling and have had it for a while, that something went down behind the scenes between Gaga and Nicki early on.

Madonna 

Spoiler

There’s the answer  :vegas: 

Mychal

6 minutes ago, Runway said:

Thats because Cardi is one of us... Shes a stan.. :firega:

messybottom

I've always enjoyed Cardi's music. Hate the fact the barbz say she doesn't write her music but she's usually always one of the first few writing credits on all her songs. They're mad af that she's so successful during her DEBUT era with a #1 single that will eventually be going diamond. Truly the Gaga of hip-hop/rap tbh. Also, the fact that she's such a great entertainer live and always puts on  A SHOW! :applause: Can't forget about the fact that she's a little monster too. :ally:

Release Sex Dreams demo version featuring Cardi B, gaga! And a new song. And I promise you I'll follow you until you love me queen! :giveup:

messybottom
6 minutes ago, Gay said:

Release Sex Dreams demo version featuring Cardi B, gaga! And a new song. And I promise you I'll follow you until you love me queen! :giveup:

Lady Gaga - SexxxDreams ft. Cardi B. (Remix)

A CONCEPT! This would be one of the biggest songs in her discography along with the holy trinity JD, PF, and BR.

certified Diamond in less than a year WE STAN! :legend:

Archived