đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sophie X Gaga still in works

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Andreu
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Why would it not still be in the works? Gaga doesn’t create material just to scrap 

the irony

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Why would it not still be in the works? Gaga doesn’t create material just to scrap 

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

samuelx
On 2/13/2019 at 4:07 AM, derpmonster said:

I hope this is one of those "my mom works at Netflix and her cat is a janitor who heard Interscope execs talk about LG5 in the bathroom while pooping" :vegas:

nah he's written for britney spears, charli xcx, kim petras, etc. he's legit I trust him 

Schizophonic
4 minutes ago, One Armed Man said:

nah he's written for britney spears, charli xcx, kim petras, etc. he's legit I trust him 

i just want to politely tell you that sophie is a woman and so its "she/her".

if this is a language/translateion mistake ... just igonore my post. if you misgender her on purpose, its really really rude and pretty sure against everything gaga stands for. in fact its unacceptable.

samuelx
33 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i just want to politely tell you that sophie is a woman and so its "she/her".

if this is a language/translateion mistake ... just igonore my post. if you misgender her on purpose, its really really rude and pretty sure against everything gaga stands for. in fact its unacceptable.

my connection is a male, not sophie I didn't say I know sophie I know a songwriter that is close with sophie, he is a male. sorry for the confusion, was not misgendering at all. 

Archived