• Last Reply
adamsenigma
9 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I adore Sophie..  I hope his collab with gaga will see the light one day 

She's a WOMAN. :)

derpmonster
1 minute ago, JustAnother said:

That was kinda implied in my response :triggered:

I wasn't trying to "correct" you. Only quoted you to continue the conversation and so the other user wouldn't get 1 million notifications. :)

Also, not everyone MTF uses "she/her/hers" - some still use they. Plus some trans people don't like being talked about as MTF or FTM unless the person themselves says that. Usually just talking about pronouns is sufficient. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

She's so beautiful. Her smile. :sara:

I hope this doesn't mean she lost the Gaga gig for talking too early. :ohno:

Kindness rules all.

derpmonster
Just now, Poker said:

She's so beautiful. Her smile. :sara:

I hope this doesn't mean she lost the Gaga gig for talking too early. :ohno:

Nah, Gaga doesn't seem like the person who would punish someone just for talking too early. She may be annoyed but wouldn't cancel just for that. The buzz actually helped as most fans want this collab to happen. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

DrKindnessKunt1999
17 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

If this collab doesn't get released I don't think I'll ever forgive Gaga:madge: forget Telephone continuation, ARTPOP part II, original LG6. This is what we need:pray:

If Gaga doesn’t release the work her and Sophie did together, Sophie stated that she would leak the work herself. 

1 minute ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

If Gaga doesn’t release the work her and Sophie did together, Sophie stated that she would leak the work herself. 

When Sophie said this?  

Zander

To quote a comment in the video regarding people getting worked up about the misgendering...

"Even more, in interviews Sophie has said that people obsessing over gender and pronouns is counterproductive to the music being produced. Sophie had so many people in the comments of "It's Okay To Cry" talking only about gender that Sophie even explicitly said the outpour of "yasss queens" is harmful to the music. Sophie just want's people to listen to the music (and btw, hasn't even explicitly stated to go by feminine pronouns)"

Anyway, it seems like to me from that video of Sophie speaking to fans at a festival that they vibed in the studio to see if anything was there. Kind of like a "taster". It seems like she did more with Boys Noize tho, they did Enigma music and at least a track together.

arrtpop
38 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

there is no way this is true lmao

aphrodite

samuelx

I have a few friends close to sophie and the word is that the stuff they came up with during their sessions werent that good

AJRocketMan

I’m interested to hear what they cooked up together, but I’m FAR more excited for Boys Noize! 🤩

Archived