šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga explains her Grammy Performance

Stephen

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

This interview is so lovely. She delivered exactly what she envisioned for the performance, it was amazing.Ā 

Also the mic stand partĀ :ladyhaha: creative rebellion is back

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the interviewer saw her rehearsal, it doesnā€™t make sense sheā€™d change back to her red carpet dress and have the same makeup AFTER the performance.Ā 

FreePalestine

JustAnother
11 minutes ago, lego said:

I think the interviewer saw her rehearsal, it doesnā€™t make sense sheā€™d change back to her red carpet dress and have the same makeup AFTER the performance.Ā 

She did change back. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s wearing the same thing in her Grammy pics.Ā 

Pierre
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I thought the same thing! She changed back into her first outfit?Ā :confused:

Ā 

2 hours ago, Renie said:

This fully confused me too! I was so confused about when this interview was from. Before performance or after because they talked about it like she performed but she doesnā€™t look like she did! šŸ¤”Also after she performed she had red lips. Iā€™d love to know muaā€™s secret to removing a red lip without looking like a clown and smearing it around the face, or without ruining the rest of the makeup!Ā 

I'm so confused about it. Also, some people said she was kinda sad, she took this photos before the performance and she already knew she loose the rest of the noms? Why taking the press rooms photos so early?

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Pierre
4 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

She did change back. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s wearing the same thing in her Grammy pics.Ā 

:duck:

AgusPop
10 hours ago, moonboywow said:

Will this shut up the complainers? I hope so

Haha to shut up the little complainers? In GGD? Haha that's impossible hun.Ā :ladyhaha:Ā 

JustAnother
Just now, Pierre said:

:duck:

Her red carpet pics and her after show pics where she holds her Grammys. She switched her whole outfit to the original.Ā 

18 minutes ago, lego said:

Ā 

2 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Her red carpet pics and her after show pics where she holds her Grammys. She switched her whole outfit to the original.Ā 

Ā 

oh I forgot she was holding her Grammys in same dress, youā€™re right.Ā 

FreePalestine

Pierre
7 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

I don't think that happened, the hair looks the same as the carpet, the makeup/hair for the performance was different, and after the performance she was using red lips. Impossible she changed hair/make up/dress, wore the silver dress, took the pictures, gave the interview and then another change of hair/make up/dress to the black shirt.

Ā 

We need your help here @ARTPOPthatbooty

JustAnother
3 minutes ago, Pierre said:

I don't think that happened, the hair looks the same as the carpet, the makeup/hair for the performance was different, and after the performance she was using red lips. Impossible she changed hair/make up/dress, took the pictures, gave the interview and then another change of hair/make up/dress.

Ā 

We need your help here @ARTPOPthatbooty

Ok then donā€™t believe me. Have fun with your conspiracies sis.Ā :ally:Ā Also, her after party makeup is the same as the red carpet. So unless she somehow recorded her red carpet entrance and submitted it into the past then she simply changed back to her first look, itā€™s not impossible.Ā 

AgusPop
10 hours ago, Red said:

Does that sound like a high woman, liddos? :neyde:

iKR what a bunch of idiots .give me those wps I don't care because they are f# idiots

Pierre
10 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Ok then donā€™t believe me. Have fun with your conspiracies sis.Ā :ally:Ā Also, her after party makeup is the same as the red carpet. So unless she somehow recorded her red carpet entrance and submitted it into the past then she simply changed back to her first look, itā€™s not impossible.Ā 

I saw this pic right after she won Pop duo. I still believe she did the press room pics and the interview before the performance. :giveup:

lady-gaga-backstage-during-the-61st-annu

Archived