💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Album Has ZERO Bad Songs?

Twitter

Featured Posts

latina twilight

If I'm honest, and I don't care if I sound delulu, I personally don't dislike any song from any of her albums, or find any of them to be 'bad' at least :shrug:.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

These are the albums I own that I genuinely think have NO bad tracks. It's not a list of my favorite albums - there are albums I like more cuz they have some AMAZING songs even if some of the other songs are bad - but rather these are the most consistent in terms of quality from start to finish.

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster
P!nk - Funhouse
Brandy - Human
Namie Amuro - _genic
MiChi - Eyes Wide Open
KT Tunstall - Tiger Suit
Utada Hikaru - Ultra Blue
Vanessa Carlton - Heroes & Thieves

messybottom
On 2/10/2019 at 12:45 PM, Didymus said:

I don't feel like any of her albums have bad songs up until Joanne :ohwell:

I really don't like Come to Mama, Hey Girl or Grigio Girls :madge: Those are her only truly subpar songs imo.

They are good songs, just probably not your style/taste. Grigio Girls is beautiful to me, especially cause of the meaning and what happened to Sonja... :(

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, SluttyHaus said:

They are good songs, just probably not your style/taste. Grigio Girls is beautiful to me, especially cause of the meaning and what happened to Sonja... :(

Right? I remember when Joanne came out Grigio Girls was like "just a song" if you know what I mean. But, when I saw her in Inglewood during the JWT, the song really grew on me and its now my 5th favorite song on Joanne :party:

messybottom

Unpopular Opinion: ARTPOP

That album struck something with me. Every single song is just perfect to me. Even songs like Gypsy, Dope, and J&D are all perfect in their own way. :ohwell:

I wanna be with you would've been a better replacement for dope tho, but still love it either way.  :oops:

On 2/10/2019 at 12:50 PM, ARTPOP AURA said:

Fixed :ohwell:

Can’t believe she wasted a flo duet on that friggin song... should’ve been a rock ballad 

Uniquecorn

The Fame. One of the most consistent albums ever. Enjoyed the first half, the second half, and the bonus tracks. All were very well thought of and different from each other. 

messybottom
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Right? I remember when Joanne came out Grigio Girls was like "just a song" if you know what I mean. But, when I saw her in Inglewood during the JWT, the song really grew on me and its now my 5th favorite song on Joanne :party:

Same for me sis. Right after Sonja passed, I had that song on repeat and would just cry my eyes out. Now I think of it differently than I did when Joanne first came out.

It means so much to Gaga, and because of that, it means so much to me too. That's why the songs Gaga has always promoted to death because she loves them so much (million reasons, Shallow, Joanne + piano version), I always end up loving the most. Seeing her happy while performing them brings this joy to me I can't describe. :kara:

Her winning the Grammy for Joanne messed me up emotionally too cause there was so much raw emotion in that. Winning over top 40 hits like Havana & God Is A Woman? Would've never expected that, but damn that piano version was hauntingly beautiful. DESERVED. :applause:

messybottom

I can see why a lot of LM chose TFM... Since it's an EP, having fewer tracks and virtually no B-Side gives less room for the messier filler tracks usually found on the back end of an album. I have to agree that TFM is very cohesive and flows perfectly. As much as I loved BTW tho, there were so many skips :deadbanana:

Bradley
11 minutes ago, SluttyHaus said:

Unpopular Opinion: ARTPOP

That album struck something with me. Every single song is just perfect to me. Even songs like Gypsy, Dope, and J&D are all perfect in their own way. :ohwell:

I wanna be with you would've been a better replacement for dope tho, but still love it either way.  :oops:

Not unpopular. I believe this album is a masterpiece.

Bradley

Those of you missing out on Hey Girl. When it came out I thought it was the best song on the album. :fail:

The synths are unlike anything I've heard before, it's composed in a very playful manner, the way it rises and drops playfully and then how it interweaves between the vocals, I mean only Mark Ronson and Gaga could create something as beautiful and unique as this.

Sinner's Prayer and Come to Mama are also pure Father John Misty at his best.

messybottom
7 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

Not unpopular. I believe this album is a masterpiece.

Thank God I'm not the only one. Gaga was always just someone on the radio for me. Even through BTW. I wish I was a stan during those times, cause that era seemed like so much fun to the fans and for her. But it wasn't until ARTPOP that I fell in love with her. Applause did it for me, and when I heard the rest of the album I went from an OGH to an OG(Stan) lol. It was a complete 180. An electronic masterpiece that was mismanaged and lead in the wrong direction. 

The single lineup should have been

1. Applause

2. Venus

3. Sexxx Dreams (Re-release ft. Rihanna)

4. Gypsy (tour video) :kiss:

messybottom
1 minute ago, Kitsch said:

Those of you missing out on Hey Girl. When it came out I thought it was the best song on the album. :fail:

The synths are unlike anything I've heard before, it's composed in a very playful manner, the way it rises and drops playfully and then how it interweaves between the vocals, I mean only Mark Ronson and Gaga could create something as beautiful and unique as this.

Sinner's Prayer and Come to Mama are also pure Father John Misty at his best.

Come To Mama aged like fine wine. Didn't care for it when it came out, but find myself BLASTING & BELTING in the car, today. This would have done decent as a single after million reasons. A cute lil top 20 hit. Pop would've given it a few spins cause Meghan Trainor teas  :gaycat:

Didymus
1 hour ago, SluttyHaus said:

I just hear mega basic songwriting on Katy/Miley level. But I get that you can have a personal connection to it.

Archived