Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Hey Boy

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m really curious how many songs Nicki is featured on, girl has done so many collabs she must live in a studio. :wtfga:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

This is what happens when you write cringey lyrics,titles,videos and collaborations. After 6 years of working on an album this is inexcusable tbh. She deserves to flop

And your post is the most cringey thing I've read today.

SHALLOW
50 minutes ago, Red said:

She was sick, you asshole

She was sick for like a year. You can come up with a better album concept in hours tbh.

SHALLOW
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

And your post is the most cringey thing I've read today.

She used to be my fave before Gaga but she's been so disappointing that i had to unstan her. I was hoping that she could've improved with this album but she keeps getting worse. That's just my opinion of course, an opinion of someone who's been following her since she started so i know she can do better than this.

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She used to be my fave before Gaga but she's been so disappointing that i had to unstan her. I was hoping that she could've improved with this album but she keeps getting worse. That's just my opinion of course, an opinion of someone who's been following her since she started so i know she can do better than this.

Wishing her to flop just because YOU don't like the music is just... childish. Just saying

SHALLOW
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Wishing her to flop just because YOU don't like the music is just... childish. Just saying

I don't wish her to flop but it's most likely what's gonna happen. :coffee: Also, the charts seem to agree with me  :ohwell:

Thomas P
3 hours ago, Queen of Venus said:

Hello Kitty 2.0 come through!!! This is going to be my Bad Bitch Anthem of 2019

Oh no. Hello Kitty is a song we let be forgotten 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

AMENiCURE
2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I’m really curious how many songs Nicki is featured on, girl has done so many collabs she must live in a studio. :wtfga:

she has done so many collabs by now that it is has become uncountable :saladga:

2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

She was sick for like a year. You can come up with a better album concept in hours tbh.

She was actually bedridden for two years and I think while she was in excutiating pain, the least of her worries was to fit in the expectations of an irrelevant **** in a Lady Gaga forum

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JazzGa
2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

well it can't be better than this

Wtf this is amazing :cryga: The diva vocals at the end are giving me LIFE

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Well, the Evil Queen is there, so bye bye Avril, not gonna listen to this album :whitney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SpookyKid

Excited for this album :giveup: Head Above Water is great

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Red said:

She was actually bedridden for two years and I think while she was in excutiating pain, the least of her worries was to fit in the expectations of an irrelevant **** in a Lady Gaga forum

I'm really sorry for her but i was just observing how the quality of her music and artistry has been decreasing. :oops:

Archived