Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Ariana Grande the Britney of this generation of pop girls?

warioaddams

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsomniaMonster69
2 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

No she doesn’t have Britney’s fearlessness, stage presence and iconic mess

I fixed it for you :ally:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Kitsch said:

Thank God we have a certain Academy Award-nominated someone who excels in everything. :huntyga:

Glenn Close?

JusKeepBreathin

She's more like Rihanna where her success grew with each album, until they finally exploded. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

Not even close, fam. :lmao:

Britney have ended up an icon. She actually make pop female solo act cool again. When she started out, there were no young female solo artist. It was either Madonna, Janet, Mariah, or Whitney. But after Britney released her eponymous debut album, lots of other young female solo artists suddenly and quickly get a contract to record albums. To various degree of success. XTine, P!NK, Jessica Simpsons, and Mandy Moore were those that got known quickly. The Britney generation were massive, fam!

What did Ariana do exactly? What is her impact? And with these cheap controversies made for tabloids each week, she will likely end up as flavor of the season. 

Even Britney's ex, JT, is 100 times more sexier, famous, and richer than Ariana's ex, that SNL guy. And when Brit-JT were a thing, it was a dream couple, it is still still something that people feel sorry for that it had to end, unlike Ariana and that random guy, that nobody even enjoy talking that they were a thing now:lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hmmmm I don’t know, I feel like Britney was iconic as she was a pioneer in many many things, she was really one of the first pop girls coming from another media and then going wild and yada yada yada, that’s a negative for Ariana cause it’s hard for her to break a barrier Britney hasn’t broke already. There was much more of a mythos surrounding Britney, people used to be really obsessed with her personal life and ****.

However they are both very successful. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

10 hours ago, warioaddams said:

In the past Britney surpassed all the other pop girls in popularity, sales and controversy. Does Ariana represent the same in today's pop generation?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa-4jfxic597AKvyol2Xx

Does she surpassed Taylor, Rihanna, Katy, Gaga, Adele in sales? LOL.

Dominic
Just now, Sergi Gil said:

Does she surpassed Taylor, Rihanna, Katy, Gaga, Adele in sales? LOL.

I'm not sure id class these girls as today's generation. They're all 10 yrs into their careers. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

She’s more like the Kelly Clarkson of this generation. Can sing really well, has good songs, is popular right now, but haven’t done something truly impactful or game-changing. 

3 minutes ago, Dominic said:

I'm not sure id class these girls as today's generation. They're all 10 yrs into their careers. 

Isnt this Ariana's 5th album? 

Dominic
Just now, Adarsh Soni said:

Isnt this Ariana's 5th album? 

2 of which were released in the past 6 months. It seems to be the general opinion that Ari is apart of the newer generation of pop girls. Kesha, Katy, Gaga and Rihanna belong to the previous 🤔

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived