💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Told To Study "Cher" For ASIB Role

Economy

Featured Posts

androiduser
Just now, Economy said:

Now I wanna whatch a Madonna role out of curiosity just to see how bad she is :fan:

she's DREADFUL, we're seriously talking the WORST celebrity actress, but she was good in a few of her movies and really good in two or three. But the bad roles outweigh the good ones.

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Now I wanna whatch a Madonna role out of curiosity just to see how bad she is :fan:

Good luck :lolga:

Economy
Just now, androiduser said:

she's DREADFUL, we're seriously talking the WORST celebrity actress, but she was good in a few of her movies and really good in two or three. But the bad roles outweigh the good ones.

What was one of her worst ones?

Also on topic, I love Cher's acting :firega:

androiduser
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

What was one of her worst ones?

Also on topic, I love Cher's acting :firega:

to me, personally, the worst were Body of Evidence and The Next Best Thing... although she had a few duds early on when she was even less experienced.... but these two are beyond terrible, both the movies and her.... and as for her good roles, they are worth checking out.... A League of Their Own (a really great comedy with M in a supporting role), **** Tracy (really entertaining, based on the comic book, great songs too), Dangerous Game (her best acting by FAR, she was really good in this one, but the movie is 90's alternative art cinema, so it might be difficult to watch), and of course Evita (she's great, because it's basically a two hour music video without any spoken word)... Who's That Girl was a disaster back then, but personally I thought she was adorable.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Economy said:

:rip:

ive never whatched a Madonna role. Is she as bad as people say?

Madonna's a legend, she's the most nominated actress at the Razzie Awards I think.

12 minutes ago, androiduser said:

to me, personally, the worst were Body of Evidence and The Next Best Thing... although she had a few duds early on when she was even less experienced.... but these two are beyond terrible, both the movies and her.... and as for her good roles, they are worth checking out.... A League of Their Own (a really great comedy with M in a supporting role), **** Tracy (really entertaining, based on the comic book, great songs too), Dangerous Game (her best acting by FAR, she was really good in this one, but the movie is 90's alternative art cinema, so it might be difficult to watch), and of course Evita (she's great, because it's basically a two hour music video without any spoken word)... Who's That Girl was a disaster back then, but personally I thought she was adorable.

I’d love to mention the legendary Swept Away :ally: 

The night sky tells all

Bradley

“I write 180-page scripts with a lot of prose,” he recalled. “No disrespect to Lady Gaga, but I’m not sure it’s in her DNA to do big set piece things with monologues.”

Someone show him the Born This Way video, Marry the Night video, The Monster Ball Tour speech. If anything it's soon or later Gaga takes on a long-arse monologue in a movie.

Reginald
45 minutes ago, androiduser said:

she won a Golden Globe for Evita, but many many Razzies for other movies (5 wins, 6 nominations), including a special Razzie for the Worst Actress of the Century

Just making it clear that I'm a  Madonna fan, but.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::icega::icega::icega::icega::lmao::popcorn:

That J
On 2/8/2019 at 8:23 PM, Economy said:

No. 

Some films are better than others. 

If you ever watch any of her movies, her best are "Who's That Girl", "Evita, and "Desperately Seeking Susan"...

But she wasnt bad in Swept Away. The story itself is just bad. Body Of Evidence is just campy. She isnt a bad actress but her best role ever is playing MADONNA. 

Anyone who calls Madonna a bad actress has never seen her be her real self. The Madonna persona is not how she really is.  I've seen her in public once and she is very warm, friendly, tiny and kinda timid. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

gypsy101
On 2/8/2019 at 9:23 PM, Economy said:

i’ve liked her in Desperately Seeking Susan and a guest starring role on Will and Grace being another. i thought her Evita was okay, haven’t seen her in much else though

Archived