💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ASIB Early Cut, differences from the final version

Grimpsy

Featured Posts

Recently I came across a topic about early screening of ASIB in October 2017. Found some people's tweet who went to screening, so I asked what was the difference from the release version. Here's the answer:                         2_5ty2kuLYI.jpg

ZiggyZiggs

That was a really good decision to cut is that alright from the final version. The scene would’ve looked awkward tbh

can they release the damn digging my grave scene tho plz

Glad they cleaned up the flow of the film. Would love to see these scenes, though, especially more second-half scenes with Ramon and Bobby and Ally's father.

3 points in and ready for more

Would love to get a blu-ray with the deleted scenes. Not re-cut back in or anything, just as extras. I have a DVD of Titanic that has one hour of deleted stuff, it's awesome. Bradley we know you have it :grr: Take my money!!

Catnikko

Didn't it get fairly bad reviews on the early cut screening? Specifically that it went on for too long etc

I can imagine why, it did feel at some points like it could have been drawn out less (one of the only criticisms i have) so i can imagine exactly why the early cut got that feedback 

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

Yeah would be ideal to have a dvd /blu ray with those deleted scenes and more behind the scenes and full version of why did u do that/ heal me ect 

Gracious Gaga

Thank god.  That movie was sooo damn LONG.  Should’ve cut more in the second half b4 the death.  The second half really dragged .  But then again so did the opening .. 

♄ Kindness Police.

TheFame Monster
14 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Thank god.  That movie was sooo damn LONG.  Should’ve cut more in the second half b4 the death.  The second half really dragged .  But then again so did the opening .. 

It felt so short to me. Everything felt so fast: her rise, Jacks fall. And the fact that it all took place over less than 2 years. But that also could just be because I rarely watch movies especially dramas. 

ToxicHot

I think there should have been more scenes after Jackson’s death, tbh. 

If I’m being honest here - I feel like the scenes with Dave Chapelle and his character’s family were literally the most unnescessary. There could’ve been a better way to show the proposal.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived