đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

K.Lamar, Drake & C.Gambino turned down the Grammy

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

As long as Gaga is performing and winning I don’t mind, also Gambino can stay at his house watching Gaga snatch his awards, no one is expecting him to show up :ohwell:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I dont understand the problem here can somebody explain

they're entitled cry babies, basically. if they lose they always feel personally attacked like there aren't other 3 or 4 deserving nominees that also lose to the winning one :madge:

DeleteMyAccount

What’s the point of protesting? If y’all don’t come then the awards will surely remain “sowhite”. Not that Drake ever does awards anyway. They can join Ed in his high chair and stay away. Kendrick has to answer his R Kelly issues anyway. Same with Drake preying I’m young girls. Let’s be honest. They aren’t winning with this. Just watch the Grammys become less inclusive bc of this stunt.

ryhanna

Uh, the Grammys should be worried about this. Losing Ari is bad, but her plus all of these guys? 

Those are some of the biggest artists in the world right now and they're all ditching. 

entitled cry babie... thats all 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bradley

It doesn't mean that attendees have a higher chance of winning, we know last year Ed Sheeran won two awards despite not being present, the voters simply decide who wins and they don't really care or have access to know whether or not you will attend the show or be performing.

Its not a race problem. The problem is that these men have egoes bigger than their brains.

Eg. Childish Gambino attacking Gaga for being more succesful than him.

Eg. Drake saying he's too big for RIR

Eg. Kendrick completely disrespecting the Oscars by not accepting the performance offer plus not attending the Luncheon. 

Women are put under so much preassure, be pretty, skinny, serve vocals, choreo and what not. While the gentlemen get away with anything.

Gagz4Gaga

Maybe they should make a Black Grammy Awards or something just so to please everyone’s ego?

nostalgia’s for geeks

Moebius
2 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Maybe they should make a Black Grammy Awards or something just so to please everyone’s ego?

That would bring us back to segregation so

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Gagz4Gaga
29 minutes ago, Moebius said:

That would bring us back to segregation so

They have something called Latin Grammys so

nostalgia’s for geeks

JustAnother

I don’t take anything meantioning C. Gambino seriously. After he trashed Gaga’s talents because she’s white... that’s messed up. 

Lion Heart

Well that's too bad I guess. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived