💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Avril Lavigne Dragged by Fans for Basic Lyrics

Stef

Featured Posts

Listen to the snippet and then check  the comments :sharon: 

One comment

”I’m literally gonna cry I’ve been waiting 5 years for this album and it’s going to be the shittiest release of her career and I probably won’t hear anything new from her for even longer this time” :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

I don't think I've ever heard someone pronounce Bananas like that 

I can’t even say boonanahs with a straight face. Someone send help 

Economy

I think every artist has the right to release basic content once in a while...

Sometimes stuff can be simple... It doesn't have to be deep and complicated everytime...

There's room in the music industry to also have songs that are just basic bops to listen to

Anderson123

Damn those are some ungrateful fans. After everything she went through with Lyme disease she's finally releasing a new album and fans trash it before even listening to it. I feel so bad for artists who have to read comments like that. I hope they know not all fans are that way.

edit: typo.

14 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I don't think I've ever heard someone pronounce Bananas like that 

OMG and they were at top at the same time, how could she forget.. We was literally taught how to pronounce AND spell it.. 

ON a side note.. Avril is incredible screw the haters :triggered:

Well, those same pop fans are the ones who scream LEGEND when Ariana releases the most basic pop songs in the entire world, so Imma call them hypocrites :ally:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

migamiga

i mean.... this is why i stopped stanning avril. somehow her first two albums that she when she was a teenager are more mature than the rest of her catalog. im really not trying to drag her either but she needs to step it up lyrically and visually cause everything just seems so tacky 2000s aimed towards tweens. HAW was a step in the right direction but this :wtf:

Archived