'Break up with your girlfriend, I’m bored' 3rd Single FRIDAY

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

they be the same people begging gaga to release another album a day after she releases a new one, but anyways

tenor.gif?itemid=4953364

False. That's not me. I'm still riding the ASIB wave and could care less when she releases LG6 :v:

⚯͛

Same day as Marina? I hope my greek goddess' single doesn't go unnoticed because of this. :green:

underneath the pine

imwoahvicky

you're all so bitter Ariana's doing fine and won't hit an "overexposed" stage, that "stage" usually happens to artists who become cringey aka Katy :smh: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

3 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Hey I listened to your Shallow cover, you sound so beautiful. I love your voice.

Oh hey, thanks so much! How did you come across it? Just wondering cause I don’t think I shared it on GGD ever, lol.

misunderstood
Just now, MEM said:

Oh hey, thanks so much! How did you come across it? Just wondering cause I don’t think I shared it on GGD ever, lol.

Your instagram :heart:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

3 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Your instagram :heart:

Ohhh I've probably linked my IG here at one point. Ahh, thank you. You're too kind. Will probably do more in future :vegas:

Not a good idea. I think it may slow 7 Rings down having another single released so soon. 7 Rings was looking like a 5 weeks+ #1 on the Hot 100 

Anderson123

To be honest I’m liking everything she’s been putting out since God is a woman. Breathin’, Thank You Next and Rings are great pop songs and I’ll be listening to the album in full. I disliked No Tears and most of Sweetener but this album already looks like it has better music. 

highlikegaga

everyone has different opinions about things and y'all should be grown ups about it. or else, you are not old enough to be using the Internet. 

OT: I'm sticking by Ari no matter what, because she has touched me with her music in the past. we're riding the wave and see where it takes her.

she's being too "in your face", but gaga did the same, they just have a different approach. 

LibraLove
1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

To be honest I’m liking everything she’s been putting out since God is a woman. Breathin’, Thank You Next and Rings are great pop songs and I’ll be listening to the album in full. I disliked No Tears and most of Sweetener but this album already looks like it has better music. 

I’m confused as to why you didn’t like NTLTC when that was literally her most pop song she’s released so far...

Archived