V Magazine Hardcover Edition
lgbt

Viral video of gay student beating up homophobe

Featured Posts

NightOwner

Spoiler

I DON'T SUPPORT THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR I SWEAR, but this is the only chace I've ever got to use this video.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".
  • LMAO 3

ReginaGeorge

I don’t like the hypocrisy in this thread. Violence is not right. NEVER. Not from any side. OFC unless it’s self defense. That’s what I think tho.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Balue

i think this homophobe guy is like adam in sex education. he probably has a crush on the gay guy

what do u guys think?

Dutch

I thought we were smarter than this. Nothing good comes from violence, it will only bring more violence into the world. And I don’t see how getting violent is giving the lgbtq+ community more respect and acceptance.

Yes, one side of me thinks; it’s good to see it the other way around. But if it was the other way around I would hate it too, so even if he is homophobic, nobody deserves to get kicked into the face. 

I know that that homophobic boy was wrong to begin with, but that doesn’t mean we should get down the same road. We should be above it and use our brains and words. That’s all.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

chipz

Any violence is horrible. He shouldn't kick him in the head! Kick him on the shoulder at least. 

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

GagaMyBlood95

I don't believe violence is ever the solution honestly.. If he attacked his physically first then of course, but this.. Idk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SFDMQ

i bet if it's a muslim kid beating an islamophobe most of you would say 'wow the terrorist in him jumped out' and would totally be against the violent. :smh:

hi
  • Thanks 1

Borislshere

Lmao I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for that homophobe. You taunt someone too much eventually they’re gonna snap. 

I only wish the homophobe threw the first hit so the other guy could’ve called it self defense. 

Other than that, sley 

• Like 7

Angelm
53 minutes ago, brizoda said:

Someone could say :

Omg I was waiting for no one to post this, you beat me to it :laughga: but yasss!

__

I guess he won’t be bullied anymore. Some people really don’t understand with words and refuse to cooperate and having some sympathy.

Edited by Angelm

sabatini

Edit: just realized someone already posted this. ugh I thought it was a unique joke

Edited by sabatini
young wild brazilian