Stefani Tee
lgbt

Viral video of gay student beating up homophobe

Featured Posts

Oriane

Sometimes I wish we had the demographics for the answers to threads like this, it would be interesting.

Edited by Oriane
You popped my heart seems... All my bubble dreams, bubble dreams...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oriane

So what's next ? Are you going to condone school shootings too ? Because, you know, the shooters were often victims of bullying too.

Edit : I put it in bold for people who have trouble reading but apparently it's not enough. I'm obviously not comparing but saying this is the next step.

Edited by Oriane
You popped my heart seems... All my bubble dreams, bubble dreams...
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, Oriane said:

So what's next ? Are you going to condone school shootings too ? Because, you know, the shooters were often victims of bullying too.

What the **** is wrong with you, no one is saying anything like that AFAIK.

OT: Video won't load

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Thanks 1

ApplauseftAdele

OH MY GOD the person that posted this is literally my best friend Ally, she literally texted me asking if she should post it and it went viral in like 20 minutes. I remember seeing the post when it was literally 2 RTs' and 3 likes and in 10 minutes it had 1000 likes but its funny that I opened up GGD and this is the top post of the day.:nooo:

Twitter deleted the video and they locked her account for 24 hours which sucks but omggg her impact

Edited by ApplauseftAdele
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Gov Hooka

**** that homophobic piece of ****. But yikes, that attack was bad. I very much believe that the way to stand up to your bullies is to not use violence, unless they use violence first. words and even the most daily forms of harassment are not enough to warrant that reaction. The victim of the homophobic bully should have pursued other nonviolent forms of retribution.  

Gohan
14 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

**** that homophobic piece of ****. But yikes, that attack was bad. I very much believe that the way to stand up to your bullies is to not use violence, unless they use violence first. words and even the most daily forms of harassment are not enough to warrant that reaction. The victim of the homophobic bully should have pursued other nonviolent forms of retribution.  

Where did you see it?

Gov Hooka
9 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Where did you see it?

the video that was posted at the bottom of the last page. at the 43 second mark

Edited by Gov Hooka

QueenHunty

I absolutely support this. The generation younger than me is so concerned with being politically correct and fair to all sides that some of y'all are literally saying that the bully deserves no punishment. Back in my day (the 90s) if you were gonna talk s-h-i-t, you were gonna deal with the consequences personally on either side of the argument. I'm sorry but you can take your holier than thou "We must forgive our attackers" attitude and shove it. You go, girl. I just thought I'd return to elaborate on my feelings. 

Edited by QueenHunty
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

LateToCult
9 hours ago, Oriane said:

I don’t even know what this is but comparing an a** whooping to a school shooting is a mega reach.  :air:

• Like 2

LateToCult
5 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

OH MY GOD the person that posted this is literally my best friend Ally, she literally texted me asking if she should post it and it went viral in like 20 minutes. I remember seeing the post when it was literally 2 RTs' and 3 likes and in 10 minutes it had 1000 likes but its funny that I opened up GGD and this is the top post of the day.:nooo:

Twitter deleted the video and they locked her account for 24 hours which sucks but omggg her impact

Omg, spill the tea. 

• Thanks 1

Lord Temptation

Whatta kick :messga:

Whattan ass :v:

:ally:

Edited by Lord Temptation
  • LMAO 1

Andreu

that was exactly what I thought, but I didnt wanted to write it

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO

School shooters shoot up the entire school, including innocent bystanders. You cannot logically compare an isolated and directed incident like this to a whole ass school shooting lmao 

Edited by ALGAYDO
Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 1