I mean-

:nooo:

It looks an awful lot like that doesn't it

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

Demi making mistakes like this is a little personal for me lmao. I know Demi... I know.

he/him/his

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

i’m super over twitter. It’s just a mess of hateful people and trolls and Russian bots. If I were famous I wouldn’t even use it. 

1 hour ago, Unbeweavable said:

it's funny but knowing she's just quit doing coke this kind of screams coke to me :/

I was going to say it’s a bit of a manic tweet spree-maybe she’s drinking 

Regina George

Gosh I know this is funny and all but I feel like she’s a really problematic and mentally unstable person who needs to be protected from the negativity internet brings. Drug jokes are not going to help and people are sick for bringing that up. I see this as another episode.. Feel really worried about her :shrug:

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Andreu

wasnt she complaining about the internet toxicity when they make memes or jokes about her? idk I don't see anything wrong with what she said but I also think that the line of joking / offence would have to be in a different way

RAMROD

She wants to be the bad gurl of pop who talks things unapologetically so bad sksksks

But we still have Rihanna, and she is not going anywhere soon, so maybe she can try in 20 years? SKSKSKSKSKSKSKKSYEJEHBSSK

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived