Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there anything you've binge-watched multiple times?

Catnikko

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
8 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

:giveup:

If i could kiss you both through the screen I would, I loved both of these and didn't even think of them :selena: They both have loads of seasons too so I have something for a couple weeks at least :air: 

((((kiss))))

Yea my fave season of Dexter is the one featuring The Trinity Killer.  Epic! 

:tony:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Catnikko
10 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’m not into binge-watching. I think it ruins the experience :coffee: I’ve rewatched drag race seasons (5-10) this year with a friend. But it was like my second time watching them. 

I’ve seen every Rick and Morty ep at least 3 times 

Really? I find this interesting because I've wanted to make a thread before saying the exact opposite, I feel like weekly episodes kill any kind of suspense

I've always enjoyed series that I've started way behind everyone else so i could binge watch so many episodes as i pleased which was almost like watching a movie

Sometimes weekly viewing gives you so much time to forget how gripped you get the last time you watched it and if you relly on the 'last time on' recap it shows how much the time has left you to forget :selena: Like imagine if you split a star is born into 45 min episodes with 15 min breaks, it would probably seem completely awful because in a movie they show you things in order for you to put it together at the end but half the time if a week's gone by i kind of forget or had to ignore that i was desperate to find out

edit: also to expand, AHS kind of became very popular after season 2 or 3, alot of fans binge watched those seasons, I stopped watching Cult after ep 1 but I binge watched it on Netflix and it's actually my second favourite after Asylum, It was so intense once you get involved without 6 days to forget and have to be hooked back in which.. barely works :messga:

I really wanna hear your opinion on why you prefer weekly

Actual patient

Sneaky Oliver
10 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Really? I find this interesting because I've wanted to make a thread before saying the exact opposite, I feel like weekly episodes kill any kind of suspense

I've always enjoyed series that I've started way behind everyone else so i could binge watch so many episodes as i pleased which was almost like watching a movie

Sometimes weekly viewing gives you so much time to forget how gripped you get the last time you watched it and if you relly on the 'last time on' recap it shows how much the time has left you to forget :selena: Like imagine if you split a star is born into 45 min episodes with 15 min breaks, it would probably seem completely awful because in a movie they show you things in order for you to put it together at the end but half the time if a week's gone by i kind of forget or had to ignore that i was desperate to find out

edit: also to expand, AHS kind of became very popular after season 2 or 3, alot of fans binge watched those seasons, I stopped watching Cult after ep 1 but I binge watched it on Netflix and it's actually my second favourite after Asylum, It was so intense once you get involved without 6 days to forget and have to be hooked back in which.. barely works :messga:

I really wanna hear your opinion on why you prefer weekly

Remember when Gaga said releasing an album without snippets was like a quick ejaculation? :messga:

i mean I want the experience to last as longer as possible so I can have fun moderately yet constantly. Maybe I’m too weird lol 

even when the whole season is out like on Netflix I watch two episodes and I’m okay with that, I’ll come back in a couple of days  

edit Is AHS on Netflix really? I see they added ACS Versace but I haven’t seen AHS there 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

bloody g

No, I like finding new stuff to watch :selena:

I watched AHS and GOT twice but that's about it

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Remember when Gaga said releasing an album without snippets was like a quick ejaculation?:messga: 

i mean I want the experience to last as longer as possible so I can have fun moderately yet constantly. Maybe I’m too weird lol 

even when the whole season is out like on Netflix I watch two episodes and I’m okay with that, I’ll come back in a couple of days  

I do but I also remember when the album got released and we had already swallowed the good songs so it was anti climatic :selena: and the songs we liked got the durex treatment :selena:

Actual patient

30 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Friends

Law and Order SVU

That, and

Hawaii 5-0

Seinfeld

I live outside the space time continuum.

Phaye Monster
10 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

That's a diverse timeline :emma: You're either really young but get along with slightly older people or went through tapes and TVs with bigger booties than screens and manually rewinded Venga boy tapes :ally: 

I’m gonna go for the first one, but I am just about old enough to remember VHRs:emma:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Widows Kiss
11 hours ago, littlefreakster said:

Desperate Houseviwes 

bUT really

Desperate Houseviwes

Reveal hidden contents

Did I mention Desperate Houseviwes? ImaginativePeacefulAmericancrocodile-sma

Same sis omg :huntyga:

Archived