Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets for Enigma last show of the leg

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, LadyHaha said:

What festival?

Idk remember the festivals name but Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and other artists are performing there

Mychal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Idk remember the festivals name but Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and other artists are performing there

What? Are you sure it wasn't just a dream you had? :poot:

Tbh I feel like she is not leaving Vegas for some time... I feel.like she will get married soon and soon after that she wi get pregnant... I mean let's are real Christian is 50 years old... He's of making kids is common to an end... So yeah...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

LGMonster95

She's literally in Vegas so she can rest for some time from touring and do a couple of other projects and also she's literally thinking to make a family with Christian, she has said it on her interviews and to be honest this had to happen sometime. We should be happy that she's gonna be here during this time and not be out for like 5 year like how most this fanbase was thinking in like the end of 2017. Anyway I just want her to be happy in the end 

SiliconeMonster
9 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

I do remember Gaga being announced as a performer for what may be a tech expo in Florida or something in April but I don't know how accurate that info was and I don't believe tickets were available to the general public unfortunately. It's not listed on her official live events on her website nor can I find anything online about its legitimacy. 

Katy is playing at a jazz festival in New Orleans in April but I don't believe Gaga is announced on that lineup.

Find your freedom in the music

crisTEAne

nice sentiment. unfortunately, it's all it is. :( 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I do remember Gaga being announced as a performer for what may be a tech expo in Florida or something in April but I don't know how accurate that info was and I don't believe tickets were available to the general public unfortunately. It's not listed on her official live events on her website nor can I find anything online about its legitimacy. 

Katy is playing at a jazz festival in New Orleans in April but I don't believe Gaga is announced on that lineup.

That's in May and nor Katy or Taylor are performing.

derpmonster

I... The way she keeps saying "sexual identities" lately :huntyga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SiliconeMonster
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

That's in May and nor Katy or Taylor are performing.

I agree that Taylor isn't involved at all but I'm pretty sure Katy is confirmed to be a headliner at a jazz festival that runs April-May.

https://www.nojazzfest.com/lineup/#/ 

For Gaga... I'm pretty sure nothing has officially announced or confirmed. :huh: 

Find your freedom in the music

Borisapillar
1 hour ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Don’t forget that she’s performing at a festival in April so we’ll wait and see then 

Which festival?

Diamonster
40 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

:madge:

That’s me omg 

whoever was posting on the ggd twitter went full clown 

Archived