💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Ariana an icon?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

YES!

Ariana Grande is a QUEEN!

(This is what my seven year old niece told me to type. She went through and read y'alls comments and cussed some of you out TBH! Lol! She loves Ari.)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

No, it's too soon and I don't think she's an actual household name yet. I can't think of any (positive) career-defining moments. 

She's popular right now, and she has the vocals and image, but the music and longevity isn't quite there yet. She has a few really good songs but nothing iconic. 

She is really talented though, we will see in a few years. 

Catnikko
21 hours ago, EKai said:

No ... and she is not even in the right path to become one. 

Ariana will be an icon to the generation just under all the Gaga  fans because they are the ones going through their years with her music to get them through just like Gaga did for us :air: So many people downplay Ariana here, do you know how much it affected people when she did the stuff for Manchester etc? and that's just one thing :shrug: Thank u next, OLT etc is as meaningful as some of Gaga's songs and we can't act like Gaga didn't become famous with songs like just dance and riding a disco stick and her poker face being she thought of women while sleeping with her man.. She is that generations icon like Gaga is ours and denying it is no different than Madonna fans saying Gaga isn't either

Actual patient

19 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

Ariana will be an icon to the generation just under all the Gaga  fans because they are the ones going through their years with her music to get them through just like Gaga did for us :air: So many people downplay Ariana here, do you know how much it affected people when she did the stuff for Manchester etc? and that's just one thing :shrug: Thank u next, OLT etc is as meaningful as some of Gaga's songs and we can't act like Gaga didn't become famous with songs like just dance and riding a disco stick and her poker face being she thought of women while sleeping with her man.. She is that generations icon like Gaga is ours and denying it is no different than Madonna fans saying Gaga isn't either

Ariana won't become an icon because she has no identity ... her songs, videos and performances could have been done by 27672167361 other singers. When Gaga was at the top everyone had heard about her in a way or in another. She impacted the culture ... Ariana on the other hand is the one who i impacted by the culture. She is lucky bc of accidents happening around her so her name can be in the media ... Maroon 5 can also have hits ... are they iconic ???? 

Archived