bloody g

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swallow
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

:golfclap: First time using the ignore feature on GGD 

Two dark greens for Miss Pink, she extends her lead from Shallow in Canada! Let’s let Pink have some sales before Sunday hihi 

Imagine being this butthurt :toofunny:

P.S. I'd never put you on ignore list cuz that'd mean not saying Shawn's abs on a daily basis.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

PlanetChromatica
33 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Sorry but it's very disappointing to me to see this many Gaga fans not appreciating some of Gaga's best songs. I loved PI when it came out, kept blasting it all the time regardless of it flopping. And I still love to listen it from time to time. But the song faded quickly and I've always had the feeling it's kinda forgotten in this fanbase. Plus if you compare it with the rest of the songs on Joanne, it's clear its one of the weakest tracks. And now you guys are comparing it to Gaga's whole discography....kinda crazy to me. But okay, I'll just pretend that all of you are tastless people who started stanning for Gaga during the ARTPOP era and think it's her best album. :madge:

You quoted me but I never said I agreed or disagreed with your opinion. I was just stating that you shouldn't state your opinion as though it is a statement of fact because it is not.

Personally I think Bad Romance is the best song of the century but Scheisse is actually my favourite song ever. Perfect Illusion is by far her weakest lead single in my opinion. It's all subjective.

I have been a fan of Gaga since I first saw her January 2009 on UK TV when Just Dance went Number 1 FYI.

Just now, Supersonic said:

ASIB NEW PEAK IN FRANCE

#2!!!!!!!!!!!!

D0A_EXnWoAAUv6Q.jpg

i love how it’s just listed as Lady Gaga :gaycat: 

bloody g

Always Remember Us This Way 135.501.923 (+952.097)

@HolyDelRey

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

2 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Imagine being this butthurt :toofunny:

P.S. I'd never put you on ignore list cuz that'd mean not saying Shawn's abs on a daily basis.

reporting / putting you  on ignore after an argument means you won and they are too weak to handle your personality ! :vegas:

Swallow
Just now, TeenIdle said:

True, it's top 3 :ally:

Okay this is too much. I don't care if you think you are attacked after my next sentance or that you feel like I'm not letting you have your own opinion :

You are tasteless.

tenor.gif?itemid=11657046

And if anyone has a problem with me saying this, just report my post! Thanks.

1 minute ago, BawBaw said:

reporting / putting you  on ignore after an argument means you won and they are too weak to handle your personality ! :vegas:

not this post coming from you who ignored the good sis corvus yesterday  :lmao:

Just now, Swallow said:

Okay this is too much. I don't care if you think you are attacked after my next sentance or that you feel like I'm not letting you have your own opinion :

You are tasteless.

tenor.gif?itemid=11657046

And if anyone has a problem with me saying this, just report my post! Thanks.

now ... you are being kinda controversial now ....it;s their opinion after all ! :poot:

Swallow
Just now, BawBaw said:

now ... you are being kinda controversial now ....it;s their opinion after all ! :poot:

and in my opinion that user is tastless. I'm also allowed to have my own opinion :poot:

Just now, OBEY said:

not this post coming from you who ignored the good sis corvus yesterday  :lmao:

:fail:  I literally edited my comment and we argued for 3-4 pages ....but damn I did ignore his '' shade '' . 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived