💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

2019 Grammy winners leaked

Andrea B

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Why and why? :oprah: (for real, would interest me)

The winners are posted online on the day of the awards by some IT guy. Why would some random IT guy have access to the winners? 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear to God if they give a Grammy to Middle and I Like It instead of Shallow I'M SO D O N E

... and now i just sit in silence.

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

The winners are posted online on the day of the awards by some IT guy. Why would some random IT guy have access to the winners? 

You know that websites and their layouts have to be done before and being uploaded to the server? The „IT guy“ just has to click on the botton to publish this. So a leak can really happen quickly, normally though for such occasions there is some security that this does not happen. But it isn’t impossible. Also the person on the video refreshed the page. And when you have a bit knowledge about computers and webbrowser you should know that even if you change the HTLM (is it that? Not sure how it’s called), when you refresh it it goes back to the original website. There is no way around that...(I mean maybe it’s fake but the chances are very high that it’s not and if it is I would really like to know how the **** he did that)

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
Just now, Married the Night said:

If Gaga wins those two awards, she will have more Grammys than Madonna. Lol

:vegas:

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Regina George
13 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Same, two awards is very good. Sad for best duo, cause in my eyes this would’ve been deserved and honestly this is the only reason wich makes me doubt a little bit:derpga: But I think 95% it’s real...mess

Yes! Shallow definitely deserved that Grammy but I can’t even be bothered about it when and if she got SOTY! :excited: I guess we’ll see in a few days if the list is true... It’ll be interesting to see all the reactions in future Grammys event thread 

Bradley sweetie, I'm so sorry, so so sorry... I'd say "**** rami malek", but he isn't even ****able :madge:

robbiemalik

Nicki is SHAKING! Queen Radio payloa Grammy special show is COMING! :vegas:

Doncho

I want this to be true so bad. Gaga winning 2 Grammys would be awesome. And the metldowns if Cardi wins a Grammy before Nicki :teehee:

Just now, SwissMonster said:

You know that websites and their layouts have to be done before and being uploaded to the server? The „IT guy“ just has to click on the botton to publish this. So a leak can really happen quickly, normally though for such occasions there is some security that this does not happen. But it isn’t impossible. Also the person on the video refreshed the page. And when you have a bit knowledge about computers and webbrowser you should know that even if you change the HTLM (is it that? Not sure how it’s called), when you refresh it it goes back to the original website. There is no way around that...

Maybe but I jsut don't see it. The votes were done on Jan 9. It probably takes 2 weeks for an accounting firm to count the votes. Then another week to reach the Grammy people. I don't see why they would get the IT guy to work on the website this early when the votes probably haven't even made it back yet.

Also, HER is NOT winning album of the year. It's too far fetched.

Thomas P

Some of these winners :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived