đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Order Female Country Singers in Order of Current Dominance

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

TBH most of them look and sound the same. Their brand of pop country is soooo predictable and boring. Any one of their singles could be on anyone of their albums, with a few exeptions. Kacey Musgraves is actually really talented and I like her. Miranda lambert's the house that built me is also a nice song. Other than that they may have catchy tunes, but they are no musical geniuses there. 

Not a lot of people sing about killing their useless, abusive husbands/dads. Btw these are topics of several Carrie songs. Maybe listen to them before you speak again.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

It really all depends how we define dominance. 

5 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Cam

A criminally underrated artist. Most don’t know her for anything other than “Burning House”, but Untamed was a very good album 

GoldenPonyboy
24 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Not a lot of people sing about killing their useless, abusive husbands/dads. Btw these are topics of several Carrie songs. Maybe listen to them before you speak again.

Pretty sure miranda lambert has a song about that, dixie chicks also

martiniglistens

As of rn:

1. Kacey Musgraves- The stage is hers. Golden hour was a big success and highly critically acclaimed. I stan this queen she is such a talent. 

2. Maren Morris- The next big thing, imo. She is also going the way of pop a little more a la The Middle. 2019 will be a good year for her. 

3. Kelsea Ballerini- She should have a pretty big year too. Has been consistently putting out some bops for a few years now. 

T-4. Miranda Lambert- Consistently good. She has her place and owns it. 

T-4. Carrie Underwood- Been kind of quiet lately but the legend status is still kind of there tbh 

5. Cam- Hasnt quite been able to take off much since burning house. Will be interesting to see if she can gain momentum.

Archived