Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

The president of Disney’s marketing at Enigma

Kimmo

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

omg nooo!! Gagz! stay away from Disney, they already ruined Marvel and Star Wars, pls nooooooooooooooo

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
19 hours ago, Scathach said:

I didnt thread this, but this guy has a lot of Marvel/DC sources and he tweeted this a few days ago

Of course it could be fake, that’s why I didn’t thread it but then you have me reaching : as you can see, there are 4 slots. And you know what’s Marvel is developing now that Disney bought FOX ? Fantastic Four Reboot. 

He is a scooper of WB, he often knows stuff about WB and DC stuff, they were interested in her for the Joker film but i guess they went with someone else

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
12 hours ago, malazam said:

DC rights are with Warner Bros not with Disney, they’ve probably offered her something already. Probably a list of movies lmao

Yep, they were interested in her to do some role in the Joker film, which will be more mature and serious than anything related to 8yrs old Disney, they also offered her the role of Black Canary for Birds of Prey (which is a singer) but both films have been filmmed or start to filmming so i guess she said no lol

IF she wants to be taken as a serious actrees she wont go with Disney lmfao, specially to Star Wars (Solo flop) or any Marvel film (which are a bathos/joke fest with lame comedy) IF she ever wants to do a comic film, she should wait for something mature like what Bale and Nolan did with Batman

J e s s e

Why did my flop ass immediately think of a Disney CHANNEL original movie, and not an actual Disney movie :rip:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

latina twilight
16 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Ursula will get the Twitter snawflakes melting and we'll have another apology situation blah blah :huntyga: 

Yes for Dazzler tho :huntyga: 

What about that Harley Quinn movie tho? Is it confirmed she didnt accept it?

She said no bc Margot Robbie is boring :huntyga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

latina twilight
1 hour ago, J e s s e said:

Why did my flop ass immediately think of a Disney CHANNEL original movie, and not an actual Disney movie :rip:

High School Musical 4 confirmed.

Lady Gaga plays an italian-american piano teacher in classroom filled with 100 students.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

malazam
3 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

Yep, they were interested in her to do some role in the Joker film, which will be more mature and serious than anything related to 8yrs old Disney, they also offered her the role of Black Canary for Birds of Prey (which is a singer) but both films have been filmmed or start to filmming so i guess she said no lol

IF she wants to be taken as a serious actrees she wont go with Disney lmfao, specially to Star Wars (Solo flop) or any Marvel film (which are a bathos/joke fest with lame comedy) IF she ever wants to do a comic film, she should wait for something mature like what Bale and Nolan did with Batman

It was announced a Nolan film for July 2020...from Warner Bros...

can I dream??? 

another shot before we kiss the other side

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, malazam said:

It was announced a Nolan film for July 2020...from Warner Bros...

can I dream??? 

omfg!! i would die, everything touched by Nolan is a masterpiece, thats what Gagz deserve, not a lame joke fest at Marvel, im shaking just to that thought

FrankGutz
18 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Ursula will get the Twitter snawflakes melting and we'll have another apology situation blah blah :huntyga: 

Yes for Dazzler tho :huntyga: 

What about that Harley Quinn movie tho? Is it confirmed she didnt accept it?

The cast for Birds of Prey is already out and they give the role of Black Canary to someones, so that means either she didnt want the role or was busy for it:

EXCLUSIVE: Lady Gaga Offered Multiple Roles & Increased Pay For ‘BIRDS OF PREY’
Three weeks ago, I shared on my Twitter account after I heard from a very reliable source that Lady Gaga was offered a role in WB’s Birds of Prey almost three months ago, but turned it down. However, it seems WB isn’t giving up on Gaga and today I’ve heard another offer was made, and this time for a lot more money. As for which part did they offer, they want her to take on the role of either Black Canary or Huntress.

Or maybe Margot didnt wanted to be overshadowed by her :

Margot Robbie Signs First-Look Deal With Warner Bros.

Warner Bros. has built a relationship with the actress, who starred in Focus and The Legend of Tarzan for the studio before becoming one of the key factors behind Suicide Squad grossing more than $700 million worldwide.

This "First-Look" Deal means basically that WB trust a lot on her and they will Green light everything she wants, there are rumours about a trilogy, if everything goes right, they will make Birds of Prey, Gotham City Sirens, and a BOP vs GCS

Back then Gavin O'Connor was working with the script for Suicide Squad 2 and it seemed like everything was going pretty good until, Hodson, the director of Margot's Birds of Prey made a script almost identical to Suicide Squad, WB gave green light to Margot's film and O'Connor dropped the project lol

ShayCristoforo

INB4  Enigma from May onwards will just be Fox & the Hound the musical   

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

U all talking abt the Disney manager and abt the chance of Gaga doing Disney movie 

and all I am looking at is the cover photo of his twitter account . It looks like huge penis 

😬😬

Archived