❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
question

Is gaga stingy ?

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Is gaga stingy when it comes to releasing new material?  And why?  

Please let's be honest and respectful to one another. 

crisTEAne

what kind of double entendre, mr. anisko

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

She’s definitely not stingy since she just gave a fan back their money at Enigma. 

I think she is more cautious to what she wants to put out now. She chooses not to put out low quality hits like some artists to remain relevant. I rather wait until she has time and drop quality bops. 

River

She's not stinky from what we know from people from the industry, there were rumors that Britney is stinky because she's not taking a shower very often tough..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

JustAnother

Reluctant to release new music, yes... Ever since the harsh feedback after she released ARTPOP she’s been very private with her music. She even implied keeping an entire album (ARTPOP ACT 2) to herself solely because she didn’t want people trashing it/her art being treated poorly. That plus her being a perfectionist (which she’s been her whole career, hence why collabs like Greatest Thing and PARTYNAUSEOUS were never released) give us this awkward release schedule she’s been giving us for half her career. 

Just now, River said:

She's not stinky from what we know from people from the industry, there were rumors that Britney is stinky because she's not taking a shower very often tough..

U made my day :ladyhaha:

Just now, T E A said:

what kind of double entendre, mr. anisko

i'm not a native speaker so excuse my English lol 

Is there any sexual meaning for that word ? 

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Anisko said:

i'm not a native speaker so excuse my English lol 

Is there any sexual meaning for that word ? 

i'm also not a native speaker, but i think butt action is a fair association. :hor: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Just now, Twitter said:

She’s definitely not stingy since she just gave a fan back their money at Enigma. 

I think she is more cautious to what she wants to put out now. She chooses not to put out low quality hits like some artists to remain relevant. I rather wait until she has time and drop quality bops. 

I knew she's not stingy when it comes to money lol 

She can make quality music in short period of time..  She made the fame monster in less than 6 months for example. 

Just now, Anisko said:

I knew she's not stingy when it comes to money lol 

She can make quality music in short period of time..  She made the fame monster in less than 6 months for example. 

True she still has that power to do so. But I think the ARTPOP debacle made her more cautious than ever. She stopped sharing new music, Gagavisions, and even communicating on social media about anything. :omg:

Gimme More
20 minutes ago, River said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4773762

jk :awkney:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Pennywise

She's very stingy when she wants to be. However, Aura says hello

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Just now, JustAnother said:

Why did you sad my reply 

Because what u said is true and somehow made me sad..  ARTPOP was such a hard time for gaga and for her fans 

Just now, littlefreakster said:

She's very stingy when she wants to be. However, Aura says hello

She leaked aura because she had a "bras de fer" with interscope to release it as the first single from ARTPOP and not because she's overgenerous with her fans. 

Archived