music news

Ariana shares TUN tracklist

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

I dont wamt to be that person But didnt sweetner come out like some time back?. Wasnt there a tour or something. :confused:. I like 7 rings not a huge fan of it tho. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

7 hours ago, yes said:

Max Martin song,

:gum:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ryusei
2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

I dont wamt to be that person But didnt sweetner come out like some time back?. Wasnt there a tour or something. :confused:. I like 7 rings not a huge fan of it tho. 

do some of you think you can be shady by being uninformed? she said months ago that she would soon bring out a second album after sweetener and the tour is for both albums 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweetener_World_Tour 

it's not that hard to go to her wikipedia page.

Musery

myluis617

How many think the art will be space themed because of the NASA song and just the black background?

aaron l
14 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

How many think the art will be space themed because of the NASA song and just the black background?

she's been using a tornado emoji a lot, idk what it means tho

MJHolland
14 hours ago, AMENiCURE said:

greedy / needy

borderline / bloodline

breathin / ghostin

ariana:ally:

Fashion / Fashion!

You are (presumably) a Gaga stan, you have no room to talk :triggered:

MJHolland

Holy sh*t it is so bizarre to go through this thread and see how negative you all are. Every other comment is super negative. 

You all seriously cannot handle when another woman in pop music is doing well. They are not allowed to be doing better than Gaga or you all FLIP. Katy was a great case study in this; when she was doing better than Gaga, you all hated her, but as soon as she flopped, almost all of the negativity stopped. 

9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

With thes kind of titles, can't wait for the album to be uninspired and basic like Sweetener was :toofunny:

Comments like this are just... mean? I don’t understand? They’re just titles, you don’t know anything about these unreleased songs? 

FentyGa

OMG I'm so hyped
My friend and I have been screeching since she poster this
Bloodline, Fake Smile, Bad Idea, NASA and BUWYGIB all sound like bops based on the titles

1 hour ago, Ally the Maine said:

She's becoming Taylor Swift 2.0

Except she can't write songs for her life :ally:

Versace

The track list hasn't changed when it was revealed back in November with Breathin MV except for the removal of one song (Remember) and the addition of Breakup with your girlfriend, I'm bored. Ariana mentioned this on twitter that she's removing one song because she felt it was too personal to share with the world and is replacing it with a fun one. 

1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Holy sh*t it is so bizarre to go through this thread and see how negative you all are. Every other comment is super negative. 

You all seriously cannot handle when another woman in pop music is doing well. They are not allowed to be doing better than Gaga or you all FLIP. Katy was a great case study in this; when she was doing better than Gaga, you all hated her, but as soon as she flopped, almost all of the negativity stopped. 

Comments like this are just... mean? I don’t understand? They’re just titles, you don’t know anything about these unreleased songs? 

Or maybe people just don't like her?

Gaga is doing miles better than Ariana so I don't know what you're talking about. The only thing Ari is better at is churning out hit singles. Gaga's touring, acclaim, album sales all obliterate hers so your point doesnt stand. :triggered:

TheSlash
16 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

im highkey over this whole all lowercase aesthetic

Well, imagine.mp3 them all in uppercase:

IMAGINE

NEEDY

nasa (keeping the change :selena: )

BLOODLINE

FAKE SMILE

BAD IDEA

MAKEUP

GHOSTIN

IN MY HEAD

7 RINGS

THANK YOU, NEXT

BREAK UP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, I'M BORED

It's like the tracklist's screaming to you

tenor.gif?itemid=4457009

Ew, David!

HausOfHarlow

Personally, I loved Sweetener. I only deleted the short songs / interludes from the original trackless, and edited the moment of silence at the end of Get Well Soon. I'm always ready for new music and have never felt overexposure from an artist. Even when Rihanna was releasing new albums every year for 5 years, I never felt like it was too much, and I'd buy new music but still be listening to the previous album and it was just a great time to be a Rihana fan. I feel like this new album is a treat to the real fans - while not 100% top quality (at times), she's giving her dedicated following another album to live life to. I can't wait!

Archived