💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RedOne said this about Lady Gaga in new interview

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

*He start talking about gaga at 45:00

*He start singing some small parts from just dance/poker face/alejandro/bad romance at 47:46

This is everything that redone said about lady gaga in new interview with a Moroccan tv. 

-he talk about the first time he met with lady gaga he said he was hesitating to meet her because she don't have a contract during that time and he wanted to work with famous singers after the successful album he produced with "kat deluna" but when he met her he was blowing by her talent he said she's a great at playing the piano and she have a magical voice and that's what makes him accept to work with her...  Also he said that he showed to gaga some videos of a Moroccan/Swedish Singer called "LEILA K" (because she reminds him of her) and then gaga start inspiring to create a persona and musical style based on "LEILA K" .

-he said that his collaboration with gaga made for him a big name in the music industry 

-he also said that he made history with working with lady gaga that no one achieved in the last 20 years. 

-the interviewer ask him if he still friend with gaga he replay with "yes she's a nice person but it's been a long time since we worked together and i really want to work with her again"

-the interviewer asked him if gaga was grateful that u believed in her and accept to work with her at the beginning of her career he said that she never admit that publicly (in interviews etc)  but she admit that privately to him but he don't blame her because she was young at the beginning of her career and she experienced an extreme fame at a young age .

====> gaga please stop giving credits for bradley and say something nice about redone ... A little bit of gratefulness for him can't hurt no one...  The man believed in u when no one was there for u for the god's sake .stop ignoring him and make at least one song with him in lg6 he really want to collabe with u girl :triggered:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Anisko said:

i really want to work with her again

Get in line b!tch :staymad:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Rat Boy

I just googled Leila K - she kinda looks like her. :stalkga:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Suspiria

Is this new? I'm sure I saw it before.

However I do agree she should give more credit to him... she never really showed him much love publicly, just brief mentions of him, despite the fact he cowrote and produced like 90% of her biggest songs.

I think his production isn't that great, but she should definitely cowrite with him again. They consistently write real magic together.

Just now, Enzo said:

Get in line b!tch :staymad:

He's RED ****ING ONE..  U could never put that iconic bad romance gif if it wasn't him :bye:

5 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

I just googled Leila K - she kinda looks like her. :stalkga:

Did Leila K fall off a rooftop :stalkga:

AlexanderMagno

Didn't some member around here posted about Leila K a few days ago?

RedOne at least recognises Gaga was the reason he became a huge name in music. RedOne might have a lot of problems, but he seems better than most people who have worked with Gaga in her The Fame days.

Just now, Suspiria said:

Is this new? I'm sure I saw it before.

However I do agree she should give more credit to him... she never really showed him much love publicly, just brief mentions of him, despite the fact he cowrote and produced like 90% of her biggest songs.

I think his production isn't that great, but she should definitely cowrite with him again. They consistently write real magic together.

This interview is new..  I posted another similar interview before 

Yes she should really start giving him some credits .. He deserve some respect 

But I don't agree with ur opinion on his production ... The man win a grammy award for producing the fame monster . I'm waiting for another producer who could win a grammy for his production with lady gaga :trollga:

Just now, Maleficent said:

Did Leila K fall off a rooftop :stalkga:

No she's not Lina Morgana 

Leila k quit making music after the death of her fav producer "denniz pop" the one who believed in her .she's now living among prostitutes and drug dealers.  

Just now, lego said:

He mentioned this before? 

Yes he mentioned that in an old interview that I posted before.  

Rat Boy
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Why would she stop talking about Bradley and talk about Redone during award season? :air:

Because GGD told her to!!!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Just now, modern ecstasy said:

Why would she stop talking about Bradley and talk about Redone during award season? :air:

Not now .. Maybe during lg6 

2 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Because there were 100 people in the room before she became famous and 99 didn’t believe in her, but RedOne did. :ally:

FreePalestine

• Admin changed the title to RedOne said this about Lady Gaga in new interview

Archived