๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most disappointing snub of Oscar noms

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages

Honestly I'm happy for all the ASIB nominations but I'm really sad Bradley got snubbed for directing. He worked his ass off on the movie and always keeps getting snubbed I just hope he wins something on the Oscar night.ย 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

I thought his directing was excellent for this being his first time doing it and starring in the movie. That takes a huge amount of talent and dedication. Bradley deserved more

bloody g

so underwhelming

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

His directorial debut was nominated for eight Oscars including Best Picture. I'm sure he is delirious with joy.

highlikegaga
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

His directorial debut was nominated for eight Oscars including Best Picture. I'm sure he is delirious with joy.

this

and also he got nominated for Adapted Screenplay, which no one saw coming

Mirages
10 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I thought his directing was excellent for this being his first time doing it and starring in the movie. That takes a huge amount of talent and dedication. Bradley deserved more

So did I especially for getting the performance from Gaga a first time leading actress that he got its a excellent feat.ย 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

NintendoMONSTER
10 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

imagine if only Shallow won and he went home with 0 awards...

Iโ€˜m afraid, but I think this is going to happen...ย :noparty:

BTW: I think he deserves a Gaga Daily Emojiย :whitney:ย Maybe this could cheer him upย :pray:

Catnikko

Yeah it's unfair

his directing was great, I love how real and raw everything felt, right from the beginning

Actual patient

OP I agree. I'm still in shock. He's been nominated at literally every other award show. I kind of feel the Oscars snubbed him just to be controversial.

I was watching the hosts on ET and they were shocked too, especially because apparently the director of "Cold War" was nominated and that came out of nowhere!! Definitely stealing Bradley's spot. I have not heard ONE THING about that film?!

highlikegaga
5 minutes ago, MEM said:

OP I agree. I'm still in shock. He's been nominated at literally every other award show. I kind of feel the Oscars snubbed him just to be controversial.

I was watching the hosts on ET and they were shocked too, especially because apparently the director of "Cold War" was nominated and that came out of nowhere!! Definitely stealing Bradley's spot. I have not heard ONE THING about that film?!

to be fair, i think the film is kinda like ASIBย 

Lazz Monster
4 minutes ago, MEM said:

the director of "Cold War" was nominated and that came out of nowhere!!

not really, the BAFTAs nominated him

We're far from the Shallow now

CAPRISONGS

He definitely deserves to be nominated for his amazing directing skills on a star is born. Definitely snubbed and overlooked

thatfoxyfeeling

The biggest snub is Toni Collette tbh. Iโ€™m so happy for Gaga, Bradley and Sam though. :applause:ย 

Archived