đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Radio using Gaga to promote Ava Max

Quark

Featured Posts

Regina George

SO what? Literally everyone called Gaga “the next Madonna” when she started her career.. I don’t get the hypocrisy. 

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, He8MyHeart said:

The only similarity I see is the blonde hair. I don't get why they're always being compared. Her music is nowhere near Gaga's level.

I guess it's the eccentric style and the fact she has a song about being a "psycho". Every girl with long platinum hair, sexy&over the top outfits, playing the "crazy card" and singing pop music will be inevitably compared to gaga since her impact is so big.

In the video her hit she poisoned her boyfriend which was one of gaga's "signatures" in her former videos. The black tears also could be evocative of the Fame monster era I suppose... The "ma ma ma" hook of the track was compared to the Poker Face one by some people here or there too.

Folks will say that none of these things weren't invented by gaga but since there are several things many will assume she looked at the gaga "cocktail" before to chose her own "ingredients".

1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

She's a feature artist. I don't like her solo songs. Gaga brought something fresh, her music just isn't Subway.

This, SBP is a great pop song but everything else she's put out thus far sounds generic and lacks anything unique, which is what Gaga brought with her debut. She'll probably be fairly successful but I can see her doing a lot of features and stuff, its like Gaga lite. 

Sneaky Oliver

But what’s the problem here? When Gaga debuted everyone used to call her the next Madonna :shrug:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Didymus
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

But what’s the problem here? When Gaga debuted everyone used to call her the next Madonna :shrug:

But that was when Madonna was 25 years into her career, not 10, I'm sure that's what stings so much. I mean, it stung for Madonna fans too even after 25 years :ohwell:

It's interesting though. I'll be curious to see those tables turning :reductive: #nowhowdoesitfeel

They have been trying to find "the new Lady Gaga" for ten years now, and they still haven't found not one single b*tch who comes close. Don't worry your sweet head, little peep. Ava ain't coming for nothing.

Remember when they said Sky Ferreira made Gaga look boring? Or how Natalia Kills was like Gaga with a plan? Lmao. Ava is the latest in a long line of bad comparisons and/or cheap copycats trying to cash in on Gaga's sound and shock-art image.

BabylonHooker

They've been comparing them for months, since SBP peaked at number 1 on UK chart

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

7 hours ago, Andreu said:

No offense to the Op, dut do we really need tot alk baout this every single day ?

I am only mentioning this because I heard this on the radio.

TheSlash
8 hours ago, Didymus said:

Well, Gaga's distanced herself from her spectacular raise-the-bar-with avant-garde self so much that these comments were going to be made predictably sooner :shrug: As much as we're all still tuned in, I think the public is starting to see Gaga as a more settled star rather than someone that's leading the pack. And it also has to do with age, of course. There's just a new generation of pop stars that will command attention and there's not many old schoolers who can still educate them about what's fresh and superior in terms of quality. Perhaps Beyoncé is that Madonna figure of our time but I don't think it will be Gaga/Katy/Miley etc. :ohwell:

Wait for the SOPHIE-produced avant-garde pop bop that will serve as LG6's lead :firega:  :ally: 

OT: This cult site's gonna be AvaDaily by tomorrow :giveup:   Gaga who? Enigma who? LG6 who?

Ew, David!

Archived