what's "narc" supposed to mean?

narc 

narc 

narc 

wtf? 

9 hours ago, WokePop said:

narcotic addict

junkie

Uhh, pretty sure a 'narc' is a goody two-shoe's type who will snitch on you if you do something wrong. Like if your sister caught you smoking weed and was like "Omg mom and dad are going to freak!" you would be like "Omg Stacy don't be such a narc it's just pot!"

It comes from Undercover narcotics enforcement agent. That's the only sort of context i've heard it used in anyway :shrug: That's why Grimes calls AZ a narc after she says "You're going to get in trouble sis". 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The messages between Grimes and Azealia are so wild tho like remember when AZ posted that conversation where Grimes was being all serious talking about how Elon was high af and decided to round up the calculated value of his private stock to 420 from 419 cause he thought is was funny but as a result he was being investigated for fraud and AZ  just randomly responded "I'm like a fierce protector of children - I can see them in the invisible world" to which Grimes responded "mhmm we need to get you a bf so we can get preggers at the same time" and then a few mins later was like "wait what is the invisible world?" ???

Or when Grimes was like "Elon has such a big D" and AZ responded "How big?" and Grimes was just like "Idk - asked if I could measure it and Elon was like 'wtf' lol but he always B like "wtf' u 2 r so alike... He is such a proper English Gentlemen though" and AZ just deadpan responded "Isn't he South African?" :deadbanana:

Like their conversations are so bizarre and awkward at times as well as immature and just surreal. I'm highkey obsessed.

Giorno Giovanna
12 hours ago, freebit said:

I've never been a fan of Grimes, but it's so crazy how differently she was presented at the beginning of her career vs seeing her true self now. I had just assumed she was eloquent and cool, but after seeing her texts and social media activity it's like she's mentally stuck as a 13-year old edgelord (or edgelady?) I can't believe she's 30. 

thanks, my thoughts exactly

however i still think she is waaaay above Azealia who is still the lowest point of the bar

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Mirages

For a second there I thought it was iggy but then it clicked and all of a sudden the insults started making sense. These two are as vile as a horseraddish sauce two weeks after expiration date. :ohwell:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

JazzGa

Why are they fighting like children? I've fallen out with former girl friends before, even dramatic mentally ill ones like Azealia who wanted to drag my name for attention... and you know what I did to make them go away? NOT texting them middle school comebacks 

I don't even believe their fight is real, those insults were so goofy and weak. I think they were just roasting each other and being fake-mad and Grimes knew Azealia would probably post it eventually. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

beaublue

6 hours ago, glamour show said:

nothings wrong with being mean lol.

There’s a difference between spewing hate like Azealia does all the time & having a disagreement & before you start generalizing every gay guy saying we “commodified” this behavior, get to know the person first. I’ve never been ok with this behavior, never been ok with this whole “dragging” or “canceling” culture either so check the facts first please.

glamour show
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

There’s a difference between spewing hate like Azealia does all the time & having a disagreement & before you start generalizing every gay guy saying we “commodified” this behavior, get to know the person first. I’ve never been ok with this behavior, never been ok with this whole “dragging” or “canceling” culture either so check the facts first please.

what facts? what you're ok with is subjective and doesn't matter.. lol

On 1/21/2019 at 12:02 PM, Bebe said:

Uhh, pretty sure a 'narc' is a goody two-shoe's type who will snitch on you if you do something wrong. Like if your sister caught you smoking weed and was like "Omg mom and dad are going to freak!" you would be like "Omg Stacy don't be such a narc it's just pot!"

It comes from Undercover narcotics enforcement agent. That's the only sort of context i've heard it used in anyway :shrug: That's why Grimes calls AZ a narc after she says "You're going to get in trouble sis". 

aaah now i get it. thanks :* 

Archived