funny

Grimes to Azealia: "only thing that should be afraid of u is the buffet"

bloody g

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue

This happened August of 2018 & she’s still posting texts between them? Either way you can clearly see that Azealia has no self worth or self love, projecting the hate you have for yourself on others is never a good look honey

Earthling

I'm just sad because another iconic collab is being shelved :selena:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Ryusei

i love how she is telling grimes to stop spammingyet she is the one spamming. the delusion is real with this woman :sharon: 

Musery

elijahfan
40 minutes ago, August3 said:

So they were bodyshaming each other :triggered: I already hate Azealia as much as possible but I think I just lost some respect for Grimes

Sometimes in an argument, people get as low as their opponents and say things they would never say in a normal situation. She apologized right after.

We can't know for sure if this convo is even real anyway.

2 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

What’s with the graph :poot:

Ok so some people are seeing my gifs correctly are some others aren't. This is karma for me using them way too many times in a day.

Oprah_so_what_is_the_truth.gif

Instead of putting gifs in my comments I'll just type them out like that now. Better way to go.

ミ☆

ItsTommyBitch

I... I'm deceased.

This is two girls at the playground when one of them looked at the other's boyfriend funny :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

TimisaMonster

Grown people act like this? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived