💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga speaks about Arabella passing (Enigma Show)

Lighter

Featured Posts

Just now, Meruk Holland said:

There's a reason people equate them to having children. Quite honestly I think pets, especially dogs, are better than children.

yes thats why i never feeling the same. because i prefer to see animal living free.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactastica
52 minutes ago, laladin said:

hmmm i respect her feeling but isnt she has another horse or pet? i wish she can move on and found something else to love again.

If only that's how it worked. i see your later comment that you don't have pets and can't relate, so I understand. If you would like a better insight, many of us have a strong bond with our pets -- my cat and dog were in my life for 17 and 8 years, respectively. They brought me more joy than most family members I've had with me for my entire lifetime. We had more fun, did more activities together, enjoyed each others company, better than most people ever have or will. When you lose them, my cat at 17 last year and my dog at 16 in 2016, I still hurt for them daily. I still dream about them. I still yearn for the companionship and friendship I lost. Simply replacing them with a new person would be like getting married a month after my husband died. I don't know if I will ever have more pets. I hope that helps you understand we don't have to find love again -- we still have it even though the recipients are not physically here any longer. You can move on without needing something to fill the gap. 

1 minute ago, Haylan said:

If only that's how it worked. i see your later comment that you don't have pets and can't relate, so I understand. If you would like a better insight, many of us have a strong bond with our pets -- my cat and dog were in my life for 17 and 8 years, respectively. They brought me more joy than most family members I've had with me for my entire lifetime. We had more fun, did more activities together, enjoyed each others company, better than most people ever have or will. When you lose them, my cat at 17 last year and my dog at 16 in 2016, I still hurt for them daily. I still dream about them. I still yearn for the companionship and friendship I lost. Simply replacing them with a new person would be like getting married a month after my husband died. I don't know if I will ever have more pets. I hope that helps you understand we don't have to find love again -- we still have it even though the recipients are not physically here any longer. You can move on without needing something to fill the gap. 

that's sweet. i dont mean it.thx for enlighten me.

10 minutes ago, laladin said:

yes thats why i never feeling the same. because i prefer to see animal living free.

Oh i would prefer them free as well, however hundreds of years of domestication has destroyed allot of animals natural instincts, and just would not survive long out in the wild.. 

Just now, Eggsy said:

Oh i would prefer them free as well, however hundreds of years of domestication has destroyed allot of animals natural instincts, and just would not survive long out in the wild.. 

yeah thats the problem. :messga:

Meruk Holland
2 minutes ago, laladin said:

That's a noble idea, but you should literally never do this to most domesticated animals. Over the many, many generations it takes to domesticate these creatures, we've instilled in them a symbiotic dependence on us humans, generally for food and shelter. Many of them don't have the survival skills to live in the wild anymore, and even if they do, introducing newly liberated animals to an ecosystem can massively destabilize it, causing more harm than good.

It's rather sad when you think about it. The upside is that domestication has made it easier for those animals to grow affectionate towards members of another species, hence why the bond between people and their pets can be so strong.

1 minute ago, Meruk Holland said:

That's a noble idea, but you should literally never do this to most domesticated animals. Over the many, many generations it takes to domesticate these creatures, we've instilled in them a symbiotic dependence on us humans, generally for food and shelter. Many of them don't have the survival skills to live in the wild anymore, and even if they do, introducing newly liberated animals to an ecosystem can massively destabilize it, causing more harm than good.

It's rather sad when you think about it. The upside is that domestication has made it easier for those animals to grow affectionate towards members of another species, hence why the bond between people and their pets can be so strong.

you are true. i respect their feeling but i just never relate to their situation. thanks for your knowledge.

JohnWayne92
32 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Sure she can.. but somepeople love their pets like family.. Oh whoops my grandma died... i better get a new one..

Me :triggered:

JohnWayne92

But on a serious note, how people love their pets aside, Gaga has dealt with a lot of death recently, rediscovering her Aunts death and how if effected her family, Sonya passing away, and also, through acting, ASIB. Sounds a little weird, but putting yourself in that situation, and processing those emotions while you're in character takes a toll on you. It's easy to understand that she is upset and how she is handling it. 

A similar situation happened to me, my mother, my great grandmother and my Nana's best friend died rather close (within 1-2 years of each other.), my mother hit me hard, but I had to pick up the pieces and continue fighting for my brother and dad, my great grandmother didn't hit me as hard, and then this woman, my nanas best friend, who wasnt nearly as close to me died. She was very sweet, caring and giving, but I had only known her for a short period of my life, and it devastated me. I cried, discreetly by myself, for days, when the opportunity presented itself. Its just how my brain was able to cope with with it all, I assume. 

I'm just trying to apply my personal experiences to the matter to logically elaborate on the situation 🤷‍♂️ I could be way off :huntyga:

SharkmanthaC

I watched this on the thread where we were trying to stream it the next morning.  I was getting ready and so glad I had on water proof mascara. I'm also loving that she is reading fan letters and bringing fans on stage again.

she/her/hers

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, laladin said:

hmmm i respect her feeling but isnt she has another horse or pet? i wish she can move on and found something else to love again.

You don’t just move on that fast when your pet dies. It takes time and it’s healthy for her to grieve, get a grip. :oprah:

freebit

It's ridiculous that she has to preface it as "It may seem silly." I really didn't get why some people thought it was funny or amusing. These people must have never lost a pet. 

11 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

You don’t just move on that fast when your pet dies. It takes time and it’s healthy for her to grieve, get a grip. :oprah:

i know move on is process. im not asking her to move on fastly. i just dont want see her sad like this, it will affect her mentally. i just can pray for her to get better feeling

I feel so badly for her. I grew up in a "horsey" family (my grandfather bred and raced horses), and losing them is so so tough, even when they've lived a long life. It seems Arabella was quite young, I wonder what happened... the way Gaga has talked about it maybe she was ill? Didn't sound like she took a fall or anything. 

Anyway, I really hope Gaga has an easier time tonight :heart:

My childhood dog just recently died, so I get her. It sucks.

Also as @JohnWayne92 said, it happened in the midst of a lot of people around me dying within a three year span. It might seem small, but it can feel like another huge iceberg crashing. Hope she's doing alright.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived