💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Performed at G-A-Y in London for the first time ten Years ago

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

EDIT: This is where she debuted her set list for her Pussycat Dolls opening concert.

he/him/his

Kinda cool that I just watched her perform these same songs on an Enigma livestream... she's come so far, but she's the same girl at heart :heart:

Ally Campana

Nostalgia. She really started from the bottom. And now she’s on top. I feel so proud. :party:

Does it matter? Damage is done

I am not understanding most GGD comments lately.. 

8 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Nostalgia. She really started from the bottom. And now she’s on top. I feel so proud. :party:

100% Saw She started a bottom, now shes a top... 

2School4Cool

Wow I’ve never seen this! I just remember when she performed Venus there, I didn’t know she had performed there before.

See The Best In Everyone

27monster27
4 hours ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

Wow I’ve never seen this! I just remember when she performed Venus there, I didn’t know she had performed there before.

She also had a The Fame Ball tour date there in July of the same year.

he/him/his

youandi

Don't like that club brand, notorious for being very selective who they let it, seems to be a thing about not letting you in if you're not 'gay enough' whatever that means and there was that time they wouldn't let a disabled woman in because they just thought she was drunk :/

55 minutes ago, youandi said:

Don't like that club brand, notorious for being very selective who they let it, seems to be a thing about not letting you in if you're not 'gay enough' whatever that means and there was that time they wouldn't let a disabled woman in because they just thought she was drunk :/

it’s such a bleh night out, the owner creeps me out and everyone is very cliquey :triggered:

heauxmatica

Ally Campana
6 hours ago, Eggsy said:

I am not understanding most GGD comments lately.. 

100% Saw She started a bottom, now shes a top... 

It’s so inspiring. Like, looking at that video and looking at her now gives me hope.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived