Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow reaches 200M views

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Biggest Bitch
56 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

It has earned 3,332,760 views so far today only making it the biggest day ever for Shallow in views, the old record was 3,281,022, it's coming for Bad romance :nooo:

3,628,621 now :giveup:

Economy
3 hours ago, comeonLG6 said:

I wonder why it is so difficult for a Lady Gaga video to reach 1B all these years :sweat: Her music was great, her videos were better than others and she was like the biggest artist in late 2018, but the views just didn’t go up. Taki Taki got released after the Shallow video and it is going to hit 1B soon. I really hope she could get another 1B for a video in the coming era.

Her peak was at an era where Billion views videos hardly happened

Don't forget Bad Romance at one point was the most viewed video on YouTube

highlikegaga

Shallow is the 13th most watched video on Youtube rn :messga:

Bradly finally sold his kidney for payola :oops:

Spoiler

i'm kidding, monsters :kiss:

Itsbrenda

It’s one of her best songs, I’m loving Look What I found so much atm. 

I hope Shallow just keeps going up but I would imagine as the iTunes/blu-Ray sales start to slow the video will really slow. 

I imagine it will get to about 320mil then drop off a cliff (which I still amazing for a Gaga video!)

Quartz
5 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Shallow is serving longetivity and that's what's important, also english songs tend to do worse on youtube compared to a few years ago, it's mostly domminated by lating music. If you actually compare her to other pop female artists Shallow is doing amazing. Ariana is the biggest girl in music this year along with gaga and breathin is pretty much stuck under 100M views, God is a woman around 160M views so less then Shallow and Thank u next despite having a huge debut is already doing lower daily views then Shallow. Shallow is coming for 1B in 1-2 years. 

God is a woman under 200 million? WTF??? That video was production value level 9000! How :omg:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived