rumor

R. Kelly refers to Gaga as ‘Phonie’

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
latina twilight

What does 'phonie' mean? :laughga: I googled it but none of the definitions made sense to me. Am I being dumb?

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Kulture Kiari
2 hours ago, hellothing said:

WTF THAT SONG WASN'T EVEN SEXUALLY CHARGED. IT WAS AN AMAZINGLY POSITIVE SONG.

OK, I hate what he's done; but, pulling off his art from the masses is a **** move. This isn't about them anymore. These are songs that have become a part of the lives of people. I hate this.

I don't know if you watch wrestling, but this feels like what the WWE did to Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit was an incredible wrestler. My brother, friends and I grew up seeing his career. Then he committed  double homicide and suicide and the WWE erased him and his entire career. There is no mention about Chris on WWE. When they play past reruns, he is edited out and the mention of his name is blanked out. No merchandise of him is sold and his signature wrestling moves were renamed to disassociate them from Chris. 

Kulture Kiari
1 minute ago, NightOwner said:

What does 'phonie' mean? :laughga: I googled it but none of the definitions made sense to me. Am I being dumb?

Phonie means FAKE. 

Ex: You told me were going to be friends for life, and instead you're talking behind my back. You're a phonie 

LordEnigma

Can we stop having this site be R. Kelly Daily? I’m so tired of this **** every single day.

Like what did you really expect him to think of Gaga?

And this is TMZ, some intern probably came up with this.

WorstBehavior
45 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Can we stop having this site be R. Kelly Daily? I’m so tired of this **** every single day.

Like what did you really expect him to think of Gaga?

And this is TMZ, some intern probably came up with this.

R. Kelly’s controversy is now a topic in pop culture. It’s the hottest topic this year so far. And this whole mess is what will probably bring the MeToo movement into the music industry. Buckle up. This won’t be the last thread you’ll see regarding R. Kelly.

Spoiler

But I feel you. I was also getting tired of the topic.

Lady Palutena
1 hour ago, NightOwner said:

"Phony" means "fake" but it appears that Mr. Kelly is unable to spell properly.

CouyILq.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Quartz
2 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

I don't know if you watch wrestling, but this feels like what the WWE did to Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit was an incredible wrestler. My brother, friends and I grew up seeing his career. Then he committed  double homicide and suicide and the WWE erased him and his entire career. There is no mention about Chris on WWE. When they play past reruns, he is edited out and the mention of his name is blanked out. No merchandise of him is sold and his signature wrestling moves were renamed to disassociate them from Chris. 

Erasing him from the face of the earth? Wow is that really the best course of action? I am sad.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LGMonster95

Who f*cking cares what this idiot said to Gaga. He should be f*cking ashamed for what he did and go to jail by himself and also instead of calling this people out he should be also ashamed and apologise because of his actions he also put them in a shitty situation 

LordEnigma
7 hours ago, WorstBehavior said:

R. Kelly’s controversy is now a topic in pop culture. It’s the hottest topic this year so far. And this whole mess is what will probably bring the MeToo movement into the music industry. Buckle up. This won’t be the last thread you’ll see regarding R. Kelly.

Hide contents

But I feel you. I was also getting tired of the topic.

I think it’s important to talk about it and understand the scope of the situation. BUT at this point it’s beating a dead horse. 

No new information just “attention getting headlines.” Id much rather have us focus our time and energy on something more positive and interesting.

I half expected the full DWUW video to leak through all of this 🤦🏻‍♂️ PRAYING it stays away from the internet so bad 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

elijahfan
27 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I half expected the full DWUW video to leak through all of this 🤦🏻‍♂️ PRAYING it stays away from the internet so bad 

It will leak eventually, so I'd rather have it over with now than see it resurface in a few years.

Archived