rumor

R. Kelly refers to Gaga as ‘Phonie’

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

KleinGa
26 minutes ago, WorstBehavior said:

DWUW video is safe.

My biggest worry is him leaking this out of spite

I mean Gaga would sue him until he becomes homeless if he ever does that but STILL omg 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

And I refer to R. Kelly as "Pervy" :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

hardcore1996

Did he actually in his delusional mind think they’d support him after the series and how much of a reaction it got:triggered:

Quartz

Wait, are they pulling out I'm Your Angel (feat. Celine Dion) from Spotify too? :omg:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Just now, hellothing said:

Wait, are they pulling out I'm Your Angel (feat. Celine Dion) from Spotify too? :omg:

The video has already been removed from her YouTube channel so probably

https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/celine-dion-pulling-1998-r-kelly-collaboration-from-streaming-services-1.4254355

TORONTO -- Celine Dion is pulling a song she recorded with R. Kelly from streaming services in the wake of a Lifetime docuseries that details allegations of sexual misconduct against the R&B singer.

Sony Music says it has been instructed by the Quebec superstar's management to withdraw the Kelly-penned song "I'm Your Angel," which was recorded in 1998.

⚡🐲

Quartz
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

The video has already been removed from her YouTube channel so probably

https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/celine-dion-pulling-1998-r-kelly-collaboration-from-streaming-services-1.4254355

TORONTO -- Celine Dion is pulling a song she recorded with R. Kelly from streaming services in the wake of a Lifetime docuseries that details allegations of sexual misconduct against the R&B singer.

Sony Music says it has been instructed by the Quebec superstar's management to withdraw the Kelly-penned song "I'm Your Angel," which was recorded in 1998.

WTF THAT SONG WASN'T EVEN SEXUALLY CHARGED. IT WAS AN AMAZINGLY POSITIVE SONG.

OK, I hate what he's done; but, pulling off his art from the masses is a **** move. This isn't about them anymore. These are songs that have become a part of the lives of people. I hate this.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

FATCAT
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

He has no legal option if what the documentary said was true.  It's not slander.  What's his legal grounds? And like his words are really going to hurt those other artists.

@FATCAT nice avatar change. 

47198769_196818917927138_529205052512641 @ R.Kelly

Purr more, hiss less.

49 minutes ago, hellothing said:

WTF THAT SONG WASN'T EVEN SEXUALLY CHARGED. IT WAS AN AMAZINGLY POSITIVE SONG.

OK, I hate what he's done; but, pulling off his art from the masses is a **** move. This isn't about them anymore. These are songs that have become a part of the lives of people. I hate this.

You better be prepared then, very soon all of his collabs will be gone. There's a chance his discography might be erased as well. I doubt Kendrick Lamar will defend him now :huntyga:

derpmonster
2 hours ago, Douche said:

Pony?

Too soon. :huntyga:

Don't forget Gaga's horse.

Spoiler

:(

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Lion Heart

R.apist Kelly needs to leave Gaga alone.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"What's the source?"

"The Source." 

"Ya, the source?" 

"The Source."

"YES the source, what is it?" 

"It's The Source."

"The source is what source?" 

"Yes."

*crumples paper* 

Archived