Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s horse is dying

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Aww her horse will always be remembered on the cover of joanne piano version which is one of her best songs :kiss:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

Do y'all remember this

and when she'd go to Starbucks riding Arabella. She was an iconic part of the pre-joanne era. :(

giskardsb
34 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Here he is:

Reveal hidden contents

pn71VHFIj

Looks like a great cat with plenty of "Catitude."

This was Teller.  His brother was named Penn, after the magicians.

Spoiler

216202_1018191188326_1041_n.jpg?_nc_cat=

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Do y'all remember this

and when she'd go to Starbucks riding Arabella. She was an iconic part of the pre-joanne era. :(

I loved the Starbucks era...:ohno: Arabella will always be a part of that. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

Looks like a great cat with plenty of "Catitude."

This was Teller.  His brother was named Penn, after the magicians.

Reveal hidden contents

216202_1018191188326_1041_n.jpg?_nc_cat=

Oh I love the names. He had just the sweetest face. You can tell he was lovely. :heart:

⚯͛

TheSlash

Oh no :omg: . I hope Arabella won't suffer long and will soon be gallopping around in heaven :pray: 

Ew, David!

giskardsb
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Oh I love the names. He had just the sweetest face. You can tell he was lovely. :heart:

we had a Vegas theme going for a while.  We also had a Luxor and a Mirage.  Currently we have Sazerac, aka Sazzy ( named after the best New Orleans cocktail) and Pumpkin, that we got as a rescue and she won't accept any other name ( we tried Brandy, but it didn't stick).

Reject False Icons

Maybe she knew this before the event and when she won, she talked about life itself which was an inspiration for the movie but a reminder that life is full of happy and sad moments that happen to be at very close times, but it's worth living it at the end 

GypsyBabe
40 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

we had a Vegas theme going for a while.  We also had a Luxor and a Mirage.  Currently we have Sazerac, aka Sazzy ( named after the best New Orleans cocktail) and Pumpkin, that we got as a rescue and she won't accept any other name ( we tried Brandy, but it didn't stick).

Thats so amazing! In our house we have Max, Niko, Kimba for cats...Hunter, Nacho, and Maisie for dogs. 

Our animals will answer to a ton of names because each of us come up with a million for them. :laughga: 

Though we had a young rescue parrot growing up that would only answer to “Baby”...it must have been her name before. I tried to name her Willow but she was having none of it. I would talk to her and say “Willow!” and she would say “Baby!” Or she would say, “I want to talk to WILLOW” as though she weren't her. :sharon:

⚯͛

Phaye Monster

This is such heartbreaking news. We all know how much Gaga loves her animals, especially Arabella. I hope she’ll be okay. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Queen Bitch

Reading this thread has made me so sad. I lost my french bulldog last year, but thinking about it still makes me sad. I had him since I was 11, so for 7 years. 

I'm so sorry for Gaga. I hope it was a painless death for Arabella and I hope Gaga will be okay:heart:

Archived