Featured Posts

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Actor Actress and Picture

Oh we’re not taking any of those! I’m turning that **** off 

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel so bad for Bradley, but the competition is soooo tough! Alfonso did such an amazing job with ROMA, though. 

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

This is Bradley's first movie smh. He already won by getting acclaim and getting nominated for these incredible awards (alongside established directors) at all. If he's not happy with thàt then he doesn't deserve an award lol :smh: Stop exaggerating, guys. It's not like he has no competition. He's up against people who got far more acclaim this year, how would it be fair to let him win out of sympathy?

He deserves Best Actor more than everyone but he's still gonna lose. It's sad.

Wet Fire

Let's not be sad. Most of the movies were made with hard work and passion. And it's Brad's directorial and Gaga's acting debut :coffee:

codymonster

Guys. Gaga has acted in 2 things and currently has 2 Golden Globes and has been nominated for Best Actress in numerous award shows. There are big time actresses that would be thrilled to have this on their resume; let’s not be delusional and instead let’s realize that this is AMAZING, considering this is just a SIDE JOB for her.

SwissMonster
Just now, SpamMusubi said:

Light your Bradley prayer candles everyone:pray:

:pray:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Pierre
6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I bet actress is at the very end so they gain viewers  

In 2016 they announced Best Song at the very last. No Gaga no ratings they say.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Didymus
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

He deserves Best Actor more than everyone but he's still gonna lose. It's sad.

Why? :rip: Don't get me wrong, he was amazing but absolutely not the most acclaimed actor this year :smh:

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Guys. Gaga has acted in 2 things and currently has 2 Golden Globes and has been nominated for Best Actress in numerous award shows. There are big time actresses that would be thrilled with this; let’s not be delusional and instead let’s realize that this is AMAZING, considering this is just a SIDE JOB for her.

I think most of us are not specifically sad cause of Gaga but much more of the movie itself. Not a single award? c’mon, that’s not deserved

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived