Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AciidSwine
On 1/9/2019 at 7:09 PM, PrincessVenus said:

Okay i know i'm gonna get a lot of hate for this but whatever 

Hide contents

i'm calling bullshit. There's absolutely no way a mega fan like her couldn't have known, there's a difference between knowing and believing. Maybe at the time she just pushed them off as "just allegations" and was totally strastrukk.mp3 (which i would be too if i met a fan tbh) She had to of at least known of their existence. I have a feeling that she had heard about them but didn't really pay much attention to them and when the opportunity for her BFF to collab with her idol came along she (like anyone) jumped on the opportunity. 

I mean basically yes, like literally a majority of the public did. I knew people back then that were like "how could she work with him" and chastizing her for it meanwhile nostalgically bumping Ignition (Remix) its like....back then yeah the allegations were there. People knew he was kinda creepy but like they made a joke out of it universally. It wasnt until the women REALLY started coming forward in mass and forcing everyone to hear the dirty details that everyone, including Gaga and this woman, were forced to really acknowledge his f*ckery. And yeah imo, Gaga shouldnt have worked with him, I thought then that it was a bad idea, but it happened and thats that. At the end of the day its really nothing to condemn her for. Shes done so much for sexual abuse advocacy even then that its like.....why are people trying to make her the enemy? Meanwhile we have superstars like Nicki Minaj not only defending abusers but chastizing their victims. Like why isnt anyone saying anything about that?

Archived