celeb

Tara Savelo on R Kelly: “I had no idea”

Stef

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS
13 minutes ago, Runway said:

I didn’t know either back in 2013 but I’m not american so 

Same and I'd heard these rumors.

Wonder if Beyoncé and Miley and Rihanna and Lana are gonna be interviewed for 'Surviving Terry Richardson'... tumblr_phwvfcboZ31xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

I’m 30, and American, and I honestly had no idea about any of this. I remember back in the day that people used to joke that he liked to pee on people but that was all I knew. I didn’t even know that he was married to Aaliyah. Maybe I was just young enough at the time for it to pass by me initially. I also don’t know how I missed all the 2008 stuff as I didn’t live under a rock. 

Not sure if I believe Tara though as she was a fan of his. How could you not know? 

⚯͛

13 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

She was like in love with him I remember 

BZ7eKsFCAAAmjMA.jpg

Yup this is also Tara

BPv7wgXCcAA9QDN.jpg

Gaga and Tara were so messed up back then... Thank God Gaga got away from her... I really do feel Tara was a bad influence.

gumzy3000
12 minutes ago, symphonia said:

More like she turned a blind eye because of her thirst for him.. She is the reason why Gaga is in this mess.. 

You can not blame Tara for the mess Gaga is in right now.... wow 

trolly troll troll

I think the hate towards her needs to stop. 

I am from the US, grew up listening to R Kelly on the radio, and had no idea. One should also consider the fact that just about every celebrity deals with a ton of fake allegations against them. No, it’s not sex slavery or whatever, but how many things have we been through as Gaga fans?

a penis. a copycat. lawsuits. 

It isn’t unbelievable to think that someone who is a fan of an artist chose to seriously doubt allegations and a court case where he was acquited. 

babymonster

I'm from Europe and I've heard about it a lot, for years now. Even if until very recently, I barely knew who R Kelly was, but I vividly remember learning about some rapper keeping young women prisoners as sex slaves.

RichAssPiss

I honestly did not know in 2013, and I was 26. I knew he married Aaliyah and they lied about her age, which was suspicious. That was openly reported on, I think, a Behind the Music (or similar show) after Aaliyah died. I often heard people joke about him peeing on someone. I never saw the tape. The pop culture references always seemed to be about a 'pee tape,' not a statutory rape case. I didn't have any idea about the missing girls and pattern of abuse until stories started coming out in 2017 using the term 'sex cult.' I guess we are all guilty of not asking enough questions. 

StarstruckIllusion

Internet junkies need to stop assuming everyone knows everything. Gaga surrounded by extremely conservative parents growing up. They probably blocked the TV from telling her that R Lelly got charged and ****. She was like 13-15 at the time. 

StarstruckIllusion
24 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I’m 30, and American, and I honestly had no idea about any of this. I remember back in the day that people used to joke that he liked to pee on people but that was all I knew. I didn’t even know that he was married to Aaliyah. Maybe I was just young enough at the time for it to pass by me initially. I also don’t know how I missed all the 2008 stuff as I didn’t live under a rock. 

Not sure if I believe Tara though as she was a fan of his. How could you not know? 

OH MY GOD SAME. I always thought it was some fetish. Literally nobody took it seriously until recently. Disgusting, but it explains why it never really set in for most people. 

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Lizzie Jacobson said:

Wasn’t it Tara that wanted Gaga to collaborate with him in the first place??

Omg pls find receipts for this so we can cancel the extra 

Computer

We knew about his issues when DWUW video was cancelled and that's why everyone prays it doesn't surface.  Tara saying she doesn't know all the history of allegations is really ridiculous I'm sorry :laughga:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

to think this could be avoided if she and white shadows dumb asses didn't suggest her to work with him.... :messga:

36 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

I didn’t know either and the first and only time I heard about this was on this site a few years ago. I’ve only read about it on mainstream media since this week. 

Back then these allegations didn’t get the attention they get now + if not on forums people didn’t hear or read about these things. Honestly if I posted on my Facebook last week if anyone has ever heard of the r. Kelly allegations I bet no one would reply. Might be the fact that I live in Europe but I believe her tbh

He'd already been arrested once at this point for a related case so a "super fan" would have known. I was not even a fan and I knew that.

Archived