💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

On 3/4/2019 at 5:11 PM, RAMROD said:

- Gendry, restarting the Baratheon line from scratch again Could be elected to Iron Throne since it was his dad's anyway before The Long Nights and all other betrayals happens.

- Sansa, she will be on Iron Throne, if not Gendry.

Have always said Gendry will end up on the Iron Throne since he was re-introduced, but then I kind of just don't wanna believe he was bought back for fan service :poot:

Also agree with Sansa as second choice, no matter what happens she needs to live. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan
19 hours ago, Yvi Monster said:

After the trailer, I confirmed some of the spoilers I read a few weeks ago :selena:

Spill DfKbVSJXUAAbSE_.thumb.jpg.6755c8138fa4e0

Varys
1 minute ago, Logan said:

Spill DfKbVSJXUAAbSE_.thumb.jpg.6755c8138fa4e0

This youtube spills really good tea and she was like made for the gheys (not a boring straight male)

Warning: maybe spoilers

Spoiler

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Varys
19 hours ago, Yvi Monster said:

After the trailer, I confirmed some of the spoilers I read a few weeks ago :selena:

If you are about to post spoilers put them in a spoiler :ally:

Spoiler

:stalkga:

Varys

Hidden things we missed in the trailer

Spoiler

RAMROD

Oohhhh, bish! I would do binge watch from Season 1 again. Cos LBR, I need to, so I can refresh my minds on this series. The last season aired were 2 years ago! :diane:

It would need 2 to 3 days to binge watch all of them. But realistically I will finish it in a week. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

weed

Lowkey already disappointed the first 2 episodes aren't even an hour each :madge: I need to check myself before I wreck myself

I hope there's at least two 1hr 15+

Daenerys

Hello fellow brethren I, Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen,First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea,Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons, have returned from dragonstone and am now present to let you all know *SPOILER ALERT*  I have conquered the seven kingdoms. The iron throne is mine. 

giphy.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Varys
5 hours ago, Daenerys said:

Hello fellow brethren I, Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen,First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea,Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons, have returned from dragonstone and am now present to let you all know *SPOILER ALERT*  I have conquered the seven kingdoms. The iron throne is mine. 

giphy.gif

Oh Hi Daenarys 

I just wants to make clear that I would never betray you :triggered:

Archived