Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
44 minutes ago, Epione said:

First of all, I think using Spoiler tags in this discussion is silly. People who did not watch episode should not enter threads, articles, subreddits and other media discussing episodes. I personally avoid internet until I come back home and watch it.

Now on the topic, I have a really bad feeling that Sansa is secretly evil and she will mess things up. After spending so much time with Little Finger, it's just seems like a given. She gives me creeps now.

On the episode itself, it reminded me why I love this show so much. This was a perfect starter of the season. Every time I see dragons, oh boy. :nooo:

No it isn't silly. Also, people are posting theories in here. It's good to keep it in spoilers to be respectful of others. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Esteban
10 minutes ago, Sodo said:

I ****ing want those elephants 

By far the best line of this first episode :)

1 minute ago, Esteban said:

By far the best line of this first episode :)

Can’t wait for Bran and Jaime

It’s gonna be the best reunion 

Logan
19 hours ago, Eighteen said:

i think it's a coinflip whether dany will go off the deep end when  she finds out she's not the true heir to the iron throne. 

“It f*cked me up,” she said of her last moment on the show, in no way revealing whether she makes it all the way to the Season 8 finale or not. “Knowing that is going to be a lasting flavor in someone’s mouth of what Daenerys is ...."

Personally, I would not be concerned about people's final impressions of a character I played unless that character did some evil and uncharacteristic things. Jon's storyline has hardcore been set up since Episode 1 for him to be the main hero in the end. He's already died once and I don't see them killing him again considering it would be lackluster and repetitive. Daenerys was set up for a redemption storyline as well but it was fully realized once she finally reached Westeros. Everything from then on has been downhill. Her losing a dragon, her not being the true heir to the throne, Sam being infuriated with her and now planting seeds of doubt in Jon towards her. It's becoming more apparent that there's no room for her in the story anymore. Pair that with Jon now having the ability to fly the dragons, you can take Daenerys out of the story pretty easily. 

Rudz Xinc
3 hours ago, Sodo said:

Can’t wait for Bran and Jaime

It’s gonna be the best reunion 

Excuse me no. It's gonna be boring with his flat expression and tone. Look at all his reunions with his siblings.

Look at those clowns

chromadica
9 hours ago, Logan said:

“It f*cked me up,” she said of her last moment on the show, in no way revealing whether she makes it all the way to the Season 8 finale or not. “Knowing that is going to be a lasting flavor in someone’s mouth of what Daenerys is ...."

Personally, I would not be concerned about people's final impressions of a character I played unless that character did some evil and uncharacteristic things. Jon's storyline has hardcore been set up since Episode 1 for him to be the main hero in the end. He's already died once and I don't see them killing him again considering it would be lackluster and repetitive. Daenerys was set up for a redemption storyline as well but it was fully realized once she finally reached Westeros. Everything from then on has been downhill. Her losing a dragon, her not being the true heir to the throne, Sam being infuriated with her and now planting seeds of doubt in Jon towards her. It's becoming more apparent that there's no room for her in the story anymore. Pair that with Jon now having the ability to fly the dragons, you can take Daenerys out of the story pretty easily. 

Hmm, I disagree. Daenerys is crucial to the endgame, it's been stated by the showrunners and has been foreshadowed multiple times in the books. And giving us another incompetent and mad queen who likes to set fire to things is also lackluster and repetitive, so why would they do that? I do believe she will die during the battle with the Others in both versions though.

Also I feel like Emilia's quote has been taken out of context so many times, considering the article itself was written by someone with a pretty big bias against the character she plays. I could be wrong of course, but I've been a fan of the show since 2011 and of the books for longer, and I just see her character ending in a tragic sacrifice rather than as a villain.

Varys

The Red Cross counted Human Rights Violations for the characters

The kiii is that daenerys has  15 and cersei only 3 :derpga:

763?appId=2dc96dd3f167e919913d808324cbfe

763?appId=2dc96dd3f167e919913d808324cbfe4