💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reputation Tour is boring

Quark

Featured Posts

gagarox

I liked her interaction during the show very intriguing.. Shes so smart , literate and well spoken. Overall i enjoyed but mostly when sang the 1989 songs. Rep songs were hella boring... except Delicate the whole album is bad. She better bring her 1989 2.0 for TS7 or shes over. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

Taylor never struck me as someone who is strong in the touring department anyways. She is strong in creating above-average pop albums with interesting lyrics and melodies. Her songwriting skills and plain white girl persona is what makes her popular and that's really her thing. I did not expect this tour to be like the BTWB or Monster Ball Tour LOL :reductive:

trolly troll troll

keith ink

I like some of her songs but tbh, when has she been regarded as an outstanding performer? Shes known for her drama not for her tours or  performances. 

RAMROD

giphy.gif

Besides, skimming through a show will not justify your opinion in anyway. That is like skimming thru Game Of Thrones and all you understood was too much talking and sex and you missed the whole point and the main plot. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Enjoyed the tour but sometimes it sounded as if her voice was autotuned, dunno if it was the mic or post production but yeah. 

Dominic

I thought the opposite. I expected it to be dull but I watched it on Netflix and it looked so much fun - how she interacts with the crowd, her dialogue, the staging and her presence. Gave me a lot more respect for Taylor. Wish I had gotten tickets and I aren't even a fan. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Dominic
1 hour ago, Karl said:

Enjoyed the tour but sometimes it sounded as if her voice was autotuned, dunno if it was the mic or post production but yeah. 

Isn't that how the studio sounds though, like Delicate? Just an effect. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

SchwineLove
3 hours ago, TheSlash said:

I mean, KOMH's and IDSB's production were lit :giveup: , but the rest of it was just

tenor.gif?itemid=11031168

I hate when people do acronym of songs like this, it's unnecessarily dizzying my head. But not your fault, just personal opinion/thought

DelusionalGaga

Personally, I loved the production value, the dancers, the interludes, her little speeches. She was kinda cute. The only thing that I really didn't enjoy were her exaggerated expressions. There are moments when she was trying to come off as sexy or sassy or whatever and it was just super gringy. But it was the same with her 1989 Tour so I wasn't too surprised. 

Cody James
5 hours ago, Quark said:

o<(0_0)>o

I skimmed through Taylor’s Reputation tour on Netflix to see what the hype is all about when it comes to her big tours and I found it disappointing. The stage is big, the production is very good, but Taylor herself is very boring. When she dances she barely moves and most of the time she is just walking around. Now she does sing but her singing is just basic singing since her songs don’t really require great singing skills. She may be a good songwriter and might connect with many people, but she is just not a good performer.

Other than gaga no one can be perfect😂 I like her. She is the only one that has stay THAT relevant and can rise up from the dead as LWYMMD states lol.

Cody James
4 hours ago, oyeavi said:

I liked her interaction during the show very intriguing.. Shes so smart , literate and well spoken. Overall i enjoyed but mostly when sang the 1989 songs. Rep songs were hella boring... except Delicate the whole album is bad. She better bring her 1989 2.0 for TS7 or shes over. 

Look What You Made Me Do and This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things say hi 😂

Haroon

Went to the tour and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to :flutter: Great stage and lights and outfits everything but she also had great stage presence and crowd interaction and all of that stuff too. No she can't sing like Beyonce and Gaga and she can't dance like Beyonce or Madonna but nobody ticks every single box in my opinion :shrug:

It had older songs with her just on the guitar and the piano and then it had all of the songs on her newest album as well. It was a perfect blend of old and new and the atmosphere and everything was just electric :giveup: Attention was given to many different parts of the audience and as a whole it just did so many different parts so well, it's rare to find a tour that does that. I left there feeling so pumped and ready to take on the world :gaycat:

ARTPOPRS
5 hours ago, Gaga Ooh Lala said:We been knew. Tay tay is a dull WASP. She needs to follow up her 1989 bops or the GP will forget her.

Technically she’s also Swedish and Italian. :laughga:

Archived