šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney Cancels Domination - Her Father James Spears Almost Died

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

Iā€™m so sorry For Britney and her family, hope everything is ok, ly Britney ā™„ļøĀ 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

The fact that this woman is willing to give up millions of dollars to make time for her father, shows what a great person she is!

Sending all my prayers and wishes for you and your family Britney.Ā 

SPARTACUS
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

The difference in reactionsĀ is kind of interesting.Ā 

Britney cancels for her Dad: Poor Britney...it was the right thing to do...I feel so sorry for her.Ā 

Gaga cancels for excruciating pain: I canā€™t believe she did this...Iā€™m burning my stan card...Iā€™m not wasting any more money on her...ridiculous...Iā€™m never forgiving her.Ā 

ANYWAYS... Iā€™m sorry about her Dad and hope he gets better.Ā 

Those Little Sh*ts aren't stans or fans.

Ā 

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, Varys said:

Omg I can already imagne the mean comments on atrlĀ :saladga:

Ā 

Whats atrl

Varys
2 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Whats atrl

A place like ggd but with a bad webdesign and for all the fanbases full of mean people who cant behave or dicuss but just shout and insultĀ eachotherĀ while using the same gif in evrey post for 20 pagesĀ :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Wouldn't they be insured for this sort of thing ? If so maybe she needed some sort of (thing) so she could put in a claim.

TropicOfCANCER

No offense but if her dad was hospitalized months ago why did they even announce the show?Ā 

Like, Iā€™m sorry for herĀ and the family but this is clearly the scapegoat for the low sales.Ā 

IAmNotHere1997

omg I was shook when I saw this. I thought it was some kind of throwback, but not a huge CANCELLATION because of her DAD. I hope she willĀ okay, and so will her dadĀ :cryga: omg

Shipper

I think both views are correct.Ā :ohwell:

Some people see this news and respond in moral and kind way (saying sorry and wishing Brit well and saying her dad's health is not just an excuse but the reason and priority) and on the other hand, we have people who respond using observation and deduction skills (which is not the polite way to do so but still holds facts).Ā 

In real life, I would respond the polite way but deep down your brain would be making deductions and you can't help connect the dots.Ā 

It's just not polite to voice them out in this situation. These are the thoughts you keep quiet in your head.Ā  But then again,Ā  this is a pop forum,Ā  and I think it is OK to voice out those deductions since we don't know these people personally.Ā 

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

I mean isnā€™t he old tho? Old people kinda do that??? She just gonna hang around until he dies?Ā 

BYE

Swallow
10 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I mean isnā€™t he old tho? Old people kinda do that??? She just gonna hang around until he dies?Ā 

kfqf89j6

Es solo una paja entre colegas

16 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Some people cherish their loved ones and their parents.Ā 

The Bling
15 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I mean isnā€™t he old tho? Old people kinda do that??? She just gonna hang around until he dies?ļ»æĀ 

:awkney: Should she put him in a box and throw him off a cliff then just because he's old?

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

lost in limbo

Y'alls logic doesn't make sense. If it was due to low ticket sales, why would she enter a work hiatus and not just cancel the tour? :awkney:

I have some issues with her father but regardless sending him good luck for his recovery and all my love to Britney and her family :heart:Ā 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived