Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne Tour DVD / Netflix???

cherryboomboom

Featured Posts

latina twilight

I want it but I won't be mad if it's not coming, I just want an answear :cryga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

It’s possible she only recorded it for promotional purposes (like the Enigma commercial). I think it’s unlikely we will get a DVD, but it’s still possible. P!nk released a 2004 concert film in 2006 by time she already had a new album out. OneRepublic released a concert film from 2013-14 just a couple months ago, after two other tours and a new album had passed. It could still be possible for Gaga to release it still. I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was scrapped. It was filmed a couple days before the tour was cancelled from her pain, so maybe she watched it back and felt the performance wasn’t perfect enough so she wouldn’t release it. 

See The Best In Everyone

Reject False Icons

We are still in time for a release 

But I have a better theory. :wtfga: She wanted to release the DVD for monsters who didn't get dates for their countries. But after the 2nd cancellation for EU and Rock In Rio. The fans went crazy and after the horrible messages for bobby and Gaga. They decided not to release it anymore.

Anything could be possible :trollga:

numb the flame

I don’t think we’re getting it. No matter how much I’d love to see it since my date was cancelled, I honestly think she watched it back and all she could see was herself in pain and isn’t proud of the show she did put on since we know how much of a perfectionist she is. Although wasn’t she seen at the mixing studio that did TMB dvd in 2018? 

Gagalvaro

I hope she releases the DVD/Netflix special. This tour was incredible:giveup:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

GypsyVida

This is really the best DVD I've seen, recorded from two of the best shows. She was really on her A game for the two Philly shows.

I just watch this one because I don't think an official DVD is ever coming

Stream COWBOY CARTER

SharkmanthaC
12 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

This is really the best DVD I've seen, recorded from two of the best shows. She was really on her A game for the two Philly shows.

I just watch this one because I don't think an official DVD is ever coming

I think this is different than the one I watch! Thanks! I love watching this tour.

she/her/hers

Jeroen Bloeming

These things take a lot of time. I doubt that we're getting a DVD but a Netflix special could happen. Or an audio version of the tour on streaming platforms

Borislshere
39 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

These things take a lot of time.

it shouldn't be this long though. Taylors show just ended about two months ago and hers is already on Netflix

• 2 weeks later...
FATCAT

There are many people here with those supposed connections, but they aren't central or anything. So, your question will go unanswered until Gaga answers it.

Purr more, hiss less.

I think it’s not going to be released anymore and it’s pretty gross but whatever. I hope at least they release the audio or a soundboard leaks 

who will love me when the night is over

Alfonso
14 minutes ago, Spock said:

I think it’s not going to be released anymore and it’s pretty gross but whatever. I hope at least they release the audio or a soundboard leaks 

I hope we're wrong and we get something soon

AlexanderMagno

Joanne will win the Grammy and then she'll announce the DVD/Netflix special. She just can't let that album cycle go.

wish gaga would have q&a with us like she used to then we could ask her. Or try and start something fake on twitter then someone will confirm/deny whats happening

Archived