Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Unpopular opinion; Enigma is

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

Is a well done show. Incredible stage and production value has been put on the show. And yes, she has a BUDGET.

Love the setlist, I am amazed to see 4 fan favorites being done right after each.

There are coming CHANGES. While we are at it, it’s her FIRST show.

Get your anti-dissapointment pills, take them with some relaxing water and support her. It’s a Las Vegas residency, not a world tour.

Why in the hell would you expect a new song on the first show? :smh: 

Anyhow, you can definitely have your opinion, don’t throw the show under a bus when it just started. Keep it cool guys. 

There are ALWAYS changes she makes. And who knows we hear different versions of the songs later in other shows? Time will tell. 

And I bias this completely on trust and reading. I haven’t even seen the show on videos just pictures. Or am I getting old to understand that expectations shouldn’t be that high for your own dissapointment to be so hurtful. 

Just enjoy and relax guys. It’s not the LG6 world tour, just a hit show in Vegas. 

Crossfit

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Mr Ricky said:

And who knows we hear different versions of the songs later in other shows? Time will tell. 

I know my little Gaga trust me it won't. I agree we have to support her cause this is obviously a ****ing lot of work. But the lack of relevance in the storyline will be hard to modify I guess

HosedDownGypsy

Is there some thread where I can see what happened? Is there a recording of the whole thing? I dont see anything:confused:

RAIN ON ME

latikofficial

I think a big part of why the story line doesn't seem right is bc of the filler-y songs and I think they'll be taken out when she releases new music, then the set list will be changed (or have different arrangements of the same songs?). Just a thought though, I liked the show A LOT overall and I was SO happy to see her bring out the fan favorites and have it super theatrical. I like the costuming a lot (purple bodysuit needs some adjustments but it's still cute) , I hated the wig at first but it's kind of growing on me the more I look at it from different angles.

uwu

darkchylde

imo a opinion on the show shouldn't be affected by it being the first. there shouldn't be the need to modify or add things on future shows if it is good enough. i hate excuses.

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 minutes ago, avyruth said:

I think a big part of why the story line doesn't seem right is bc of the filler-y songs and I think they'll be taken out when she releases new music, then the set list will be changed (or have different arrangements of the same songs?). Just a thought though, I liked the show A LOT overall and I was SO happy to see her bring out the fan favorites and have it super theatrical. I like the costuming a lot (purple bodysuit needs some adjustments but it's still cute) , I hated the wig at first but it's kind of growing on me the more I look at it from different angles.

I agree with the wig, it was meh at first but it’s going to grow on me because the HQ makes it look better. :flutter:

signing out

Mr Ricky
Just now, Saint Jude said:

imo a opinion on the show shouldn't be affected by it being the first. there shouldn't be the need to modify or add things on future shows if it is good enough. i hate excuses.

This, but she would for the sake of some fans who don’t like a big part of the show. Atleast from what I think

Crossfit

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Mr Ricky said:

This, but she would for the sake of some fans who don’t like a big part of the show. Atleast from what I think

I haven't spent much time seeing it -literally just woke up- but from what i've seen, it's an ok show. i don't think it's the great lifechanging event everyone expected her to bring to the table -and i def think some things were tacky- but it's ok. again, i don't expect it to grow out of its original shape in the way the artRAVE did. and i don't think she can top the artRAVE.

Henri Bardot

Those who saw the livestreams, got disappointed. 

I did. But after some YT vids, I can tell it was better than I thought it was.

pooiota

Didymus

smh

If you have to actively lower your expectations with a ton of excuses (she'll change it, she'll add new songs eventually, it's just the first show, she worked very hard for this,...) to make the show acceptable then go ahead but don't act like that's normal or admirable :air:

A normal Lady Gaga show = fans talking about the numbers, the stage, the meaning, the speeches, the outfits, etc. Talking about how creative and clever and unique it all is. It is not people comforting other fans with false promises of "it will get better" or vague, non-descript "well, I liked it, it was great" comments :awkney: If that's all she achieved with Enigma then she didn't work hard enough on it, the end tbh :shrug: 

Lol, everyone should just take everything a little bit easy. I remember when the monster ball first came out people were criticizing it because it wasnt The Fame enough. Everyone was critic in how it she wore that ugly piss-color wig, how the fame monster during paparazzi was just a controlled-by-people theatre doll, how it wasn’t enough for some. But I think now that nostalgia grows stronger as we move away from her early stages on her career when those new overly critic people fell in love with her, people are more and more “disappointed”, but somehow they all stay here, lovers and haters all around. 

17 minutes ago, Didymus said:

smh

If you have to actively lower your expectations with a ton of excuses (she'll change it, she'll add new songs eventually, it's just the first show, she worked very hard for this,...) to make the show acceptable then go ahead but don't act like that's normal or admirable :air:

A normal Lady Gaga show = fans talking about the numbers, the stage, the meaning, the speeches, the outfits, etc. Talking about how creative and clever and unique it all is. It is not people comforting other fans with false promises of "it will get better" or vague, non-descript "well, I liked it, it was great" comments :awkney: If that's all she achieved with Enigma then she didn't work hard enough on it, the end tbh :shrug: 

The show is great, some people didn't understand the storyline because they were ****ing watching the livestream which was laggy af and missed certain parts lol.

The production is awesome, paired with the visuals which were very good. LQ streams don't do these things justice bitches.

The setlist can be improved, which can include some remixed versions of her songs.

And she had new choreo for some songs like LoveGame. Y'all were not paying attention.

The haters are the one giving vague descriptions on how the show was disappointing without even witnessing a 'clear' version of it. Lol. Calm down bitches.:trollga:

And those expecting new music, sorry to say that y'all were WRONG so suck it up. :hor:

16 minutes ago, Didymus said:

smh

Ive been reading your comments on a lot of threads and you seriously need to go out and take in some fresh air. The end tbh :shrug:

Didymus
48 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Ive been reading your comments on a lot of threads and you seriously need to go out and take in some fresh air. The end tbh :shrug:

lmao ok sis

All I've been saying everywhere is that I haven't watched the full thing and that I'm not gonna judge it yet. If you can't handle that then maybe you need to run the **** away from here :air:

Archived